Chapter 20:Best friends...no more?

Eisuke brought me to his suite where he set me down on the sofa while he went to the toilet.I started to sit up when I was pushed down again and a bottle was thrusted into my hand.

"Here,it might help soothe the pain" was all he said before he went inside his office.I popped open the bottle as I slowly limped my way to the bathroom and took off my dress.A big purple bruise was forming and I winced as I touched it,since Soryu's punch was a fairly strong one.

I found a pair of shorts and t-shirt on the sink which I put on.I slowly folded the dress as I walked out and into Eisuke's office.He wasn't there so I went into the bedroom,where I found him sitting on the bed,staring at something in his hand.

"Eisuke?"

He turned towards me as I got a look at what he was holding.

It was a button of some sort.

"What's that?" I asked softly as I sat down beside him.

"It's just junk that I forgot to throw out" he replied as he fingered the button when I remembered something.

Soryu had a sort of similar button in his bedroom shelf too...could they be...?

"Are these the...buttons of your blazer from high school?" I asked as he looked at me in surprise.

"How do you know?"

"Well um,Soryu has a similar one on his shelf back home"

He nodded and looked back at the button.I gently grasped his hand as I smiled gently at him.

Suddenly,I felt an impact on my lips.

!!!