Chapter 13:What is this feeling?

Eisuke P.O.V.

I refuse to believe it.

The thought played in my mind as I stormed down the streets,well-aware that Carolyn was right behind me but I didn't stop.

That girl...was not my sister.

It couldn't,and will never be.

Finally getting annoyed of Carolyn's shouting,I turned into a random alleyway as I waited for her.

I slammed her against the wall the moment she stepped in.

"Eisuke!What has gotten into you?!"

"Shut up" I said in my coldest voice.

Carolyn kept going on and on,that the girl just now was my sister but I refuse to believe it.No....I won't believe it.

My sister was gone the moment she had been taken away from me.

I suddenly felt something push me off as I stumbled back a bit.

"You may be in denial but she's not.She's been looking for you,her beloved brother her whole life!And you might have done the cruelest thing to her ever when you walked out from that door.How cold are you really Eisuke?"

Her words snapped be back to reality as I looked at her in shock.She walked away as I got this strange feeling in my chest.

"I thought I knew you Eisuke...was I wrong?"

Her words stung for some reason as she walked away.Why was I feeling this way?Why did it hurt?

Why does that woman's words...

have such a strong impact on me...?