chapter 1

(Arthur's pov)

This is Kumiko.

She is a girl with a not so normal life

She is a girl with a not so normal life. She has powers and she hides them because she is scared if she shows someones there going to spread the rumor and then everyone well hate her. So She has no friends so she focuses on school. the only person she hates is Makoto. This is Makoto.

He is the bad boy in school

He is the bad boy in school. He might not seem like a bad boy but he is. He also has powers he hides them. Every girl in school likes him except for Kumiko. Like i said she hates him. But have to admit he IS the most cute boy in school. Thats one reason some girls like him. Some girls like him cause he's bad. His eyes are different colors. He was born that way no one knows why. But he never had any problems with it. Anyways Kumiko is about to get up so she can go to school. Makoto lives in front of her house. But little did she know Makoto also had powers.........

(Kumiko's pov)

My alarm went off. *groan* i sit up and turn it off. I get up and put my usual clothes on. Which is a purple shirt with black shorts. I move my hands moving my blanket and pillows up in mid air making my bed. I smiled but then my smiled disappeared. I looked at the palms of my hands. Then i put my hands on my head.
"Why can't i just be a normal person with a normal life? " i said to myself. I headed down stairs. I live alone. My parents died in a car crash and i was the only child. I got some cereal and started to eat. I finished and put the plate in the sink. I grabbed my books and head out. I locked the door and put my keys in my pocket. I walked down the three stairs. I looked across the street and see Makoto coming out of his house. He saw me and smirked. I ignored him and continued to walk down to the school since it was only 2 streets away. I herd foot steps behind me. I knew it was Makoto. I go inside the building and head towards my locker. I open my locker and get my books. I felt a hand on my head. *goans* i turn and see Makoto with his hand on my head. He was smirking.

"Hey shorty. Did you bring my morning kiss?"

"No and don't call me shorty!"

"Why? Thats the truth. You are short after all" he has a point there.

"Whatever. Just leave me alone!" i said and pushed his hand of my head.

"Oh grumpy this morning are we. Sugar plum." he said smirking.

"No. Leave me alone and quit giving me nicknames!"

"Alright...sunshine" i gave him a glare.

"Whatever just leave me alone. And don't you have a girlfriend?"

"No not yet. Wanna be my girlfriend?"

"Hell no!" i said almost shouting. He chuckled. I rolled my eyes. I started walking towards class. Why does he have to be so annoying?! .....................................

Hello first chapter tell me what you think. Thanks for reading!😁