chapter 5.

(Thursday)

(Makoto pov)

I was almost to the office. Kumiko walking behind me. I don't know why I did that?! I was desperate! I needed to know......because..........i have finally fallin for you kumiko. I love her... I can't believe it! The most popular guy in this school has fallin for a girl that has no friends, focuses to much on school and she does everything alone. Am I stupid?! I don't know but what I do know is that I love her...i get to the office and kumiko comes in after me. She does not make eye contact.
I closed the door and we sat down.

"Why did you two leave school grounds?!" He said almost shouting.

"It was my idea leave kumiko out of it!" The principle opened his mouth to speak but kumiko interrupted him.

"No! I came with him! So... I also need to get in trouble" I was shocked and looked at her. We made contact for a second and she turned back around.  The principle sighed.

"Well..." He paused for a minute. "You both in detention." I was surprised we were supposed to be suspended. Kumiko looked at me with wide eyes.

"T-Thank you!" Kumiko said and shakes his hand.

"Yea!" I said and smiled.

"Ok. Now get out of my office!" We quickly got out and closed the door. There was awkward silence.

"Um..." was all I said.

"What you did back there...in the library......don't do it again" she said and looked away. She started walking away. I was gonna call her but she stopped.

"And.....s-stay away from me. If you knew who I really was....you wouldn't like me." She said but she didn't face me.

"Kumiko.." She turned around and faces me.

"You heard Me! My life had changed every since you came in it!" She shouted. I had no words.

"I'm sorry..." I could see something shine from the corner of her eye. Wait.. is she crying?!

"Are you crying?!" I said and my hand on her shoulders.

"Why do you want to know?! You wouldn't care anyways...." She looked away as a tear rolled down her cheek. I felt awful!

"Look I'm Sorry! I really am! I just did that.......because...."

"Whatever" she said and started walking away.

"Detention well be the last time I spend time with you...after that...things go back how they were before..." that was the last thing she said and turned the corner. She was gone. I was speechless...the bell ringed. Well she still come to the party?....please yes! I headed towards class..

(Kumiko pov)

I was in the bathroom crying. Hugging my knees to my chest.  Why am I crying?! Have I actually fallin for him?! I herd the bell ring. I wiped my tears away and washed my face and headed towards class..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get out of class. Time to go home. But not for me. I head towards the detention room. I haven't seen Makoto at all ever since we left the office. I open the door and see Makoto sitting in a chair. He didn't look at me or speaked. I sat on a chair a few 20 feet away from him.
We were in silence. It was awkward.

"Im....sorry...what happened in the library was because I was desperate to know.."

"Why did you want to know in the first place?"

"I-I......."

"Exactly..you did it for no reason." He was about to speak but a teacher came in. The detention teacher.

"Ok! No talking! You can work on homework. No sleeping either!" The teacher said and sat down at the desk.

~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes! Finally detention is over! I ran out the door and started running home. I made it. I started to get my key. What?! Weres my key?!

"Oh there it is." I said and saw it on the ground. I lift it with my powers and grabbed it. i then open my house and go in. i closed the door behind me.

(Makoto pov)

did i just see kumiko lift up keys with her bare hands frome 2 feet away. like the keys were floating in mid-air?! does kumiko really has powers?! no i might be seeing things again. just like the flying pencil in class. im crazy. i walk up to her door and knock. she opens the door and her eyes widen.

"what did i say?! i want things to go back to normal!" she said tried to close the door but i stopped it.

" i just have one question."

"fine. what is it?"

"well you still go to the party?"
"no!" she said and tried to shut the door but again i stopped her

"please! i promise if you go...i'll leave you alone.....just come to this party...please."

"fine. i'll go. but you better keep your promise" she said sticks her hand out for a handshake but instead i hug her. she didn't hug back. i didn't expected her to. she just stand there very still.

(kumiko pov)

my cheeks became hot. why!? things started to float behind him. i need to control my powers! i finally stopped and everything fell to the ground. he lets go and left. i closed the door. to be honest  really do want to go to the party. but what if he found out i have powers! he would hate me. thats why i told him to stay away. i know it might seem like i got my power under control...but to be honest i dont....i might control it at some time but like just now when Makoto hugged me it went out of control.... I can be very.............dangerous...

hello i hoped you liked it. tell me what you think. i have lots of home work so i well bee busy. anyways bye see you next friday!