chapter 3.

(Kumiko's pov)

"Makoto...?" i asked as i saw him standing there.

"Hey sugar." he said smirking. I gave him a glare.

"What do you want!"

"I wanna hang out with you sugar plum"

"Hell no!" i said shouting and i slammed the door close but he kept it open. He came inside.

"Hey who said you can come in?!" i shouted.

"Myself"

"Bitch" i mumble.

"What?"

"You herd me!" he comes towards me and pins me against the wall.

"Say it again"

"Bitch" i said loudly for him to hear. He smirks and picks me up.

"Put me down!!" he closed the front door. He then put me on the couch and he is on top of me. My cheeks heat up.

"What are you doing?!" he ignores me and starts to kiss my neck.

"S-Stop!" i said trying to push him off but he wont budge.

"Get off!" i suddenly felt weak. I open my mouth to speak but instead a moan escaped my lips. I quickly put my hand over my mouth. Makoto stops and looked at me with a smirk. I push him i got up. He was sitting on the couch.

"Fucking pervert!!" i shouted and i slapped him as hard as i could. I guess i slapped him to hard because he was bleeding on the side of his lips. He looked at me with have lidded eyes and with smirk while wiping the blood of he lips. Damn why does he have to be so fucking hot!?!?!

"But you liked it. Didn't you?" i have to admit i did liked it but i didn't answer. Me cheeks heated.

"You did moan" be said while his smirk became bigger. My cheeks got hotter as he stands up and comes towards me. He was so close our lips were about to meet.

"I know you want me" i could feel his warm breath against my lips.

"Hell No!!" i said as i pushed him off.

"Get out of my house!!" i shouted. He smirked and headed out the door. He got out and i slammed the door shut. I went up stairs and grabbed a towel and my clothes. Im taking a shower. I open the bathroom door and close it. I turn on the water. I take my clothes off and put them aside. I feel the water tempter. Warm. Good. I get in and let the warm water over my body. I move my hand bringing the shampoo over to me. I rub my hair with the amount of shampoo i had in my hand. Why did i like Makoto kissing my neck? Why did my cheeks get hot? Why did i feel weak? Most importantly why did i moan?!? Could it be possible that i have falling for him?....No! that's not true! Is it? I finish and get out. I turn off the water and wrap my pink towel around me. Unfortunately it was to small it only covered have my breast and it and it wasn't even long enough. It didn't even go up to my knees. It was only long enough to pass my butt. I need to get longer towels. The door suddenly opened. I thought i accidentally opened it with my powers but instead i see Makoto!!

"Makoto?!?" my cheeks we hot! I put my hand over my breast and i try to pull the towel longer. (If you understand)

I could see some pink in he cheeks. He then smirks.

"Well what a show" he said looking at my breast. My cheeks get hot. His eyes then go down to my thighs.

"Get out!!!" i shouted. He rolls his eyes and and get out and closed the door. I locked it and started to change.

"Ok i just wanted say if you wanna go to a party?" i was shocked and confused no one ever asked me to a party before.

"My friends and i are going. It well be this Friday. Wanna come? It well be more fun if you do." i nodded my head but then remembered he was on the other side of the door.

"Sure" i replied happily.

"Alright see you in the morning" he said and i heard him walk off. I soon hear my front door close..i come out all dressed in my pajamas. I hang up my pink towel. I brush my hair. I lay in bed and turned off the lights. I looked at my clock. 8:50pm. I turn to my side. I couldn't believe Makoto actually invited me to a party. I smiled. Then sleep took over me................

Hello hope you like this chapter. Check out my other story's. Anyways thanks for the reads. See ya next Friday!😄