ch. 12. fair.

(Kumiko pov)

Hinata!?

"Um..h-hello" I said nervously. Makoto backed up. I walked towards her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I wanted to invite y'all to the fair."

"Fair?"

"Yea it came here last week. Come on we should go. Makoto can come to!" She said cheerfully. I smiled.

"Sure!" I looked at Makoto. He didn't say anything. We looked at each other. There was awkward silence.

"Um I take that as a yes. Come on" Hinata said and started walking. I took one last glance at Makoto and started walking behind her. Makoto followed.

《~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~》

Makoto paid for all of us. Again. I tried to pay for myselfbut he beat me. I feel so bad. I'm just receiving. I want to give him something but What? We started walking around trying to decide which ride to go on first.

"Let's go to that spinning ride" Hinata said point in to the ride. I nodded. Makoto followed. Hinata got on one by herself. So me and Makoto had to go together. It was kind of awkward. The ride started. It went slow at first but then it started going faster and faster. I hold the metal bar as hard as I can I didn't want to fall out. It became fun.

(Makoto pov)

The ride was fast. I looked over to kumiko. She was laughing holding on the metal bar. Her hair moving with the wind. She looked beautiful. My cheeks became hotter. I couldn't help but smile. I knew I loved her. I wanted to kiss her badly. I would want my first kiss to be with her. The ride stopped. Her hair was now in her face.

"Pftt" kumiko looked at me.

"Shut up. " she said and started to fix her hair. We got out and went over to Hinata.

"Cotton candy anyone?" Hinata asked holding 3 cotton candys. Me and kumiko looked at each other then smiled. We each took one. Mmm
This is pretty good. We started walking around again. We played games and went on more rides and had some lunch. We were there all day. It was getting dark.

"Selfie!" Hinata said and raised her phone. I put my arm around kumiko's neck and put bunnie ears on Hinata. I smile. *click* I looked at it. Me and Hinata was smiling and kumiko was glaring at me.

"Haha could you send me that?" I asked. She nodded.

"I'll send it to you to kumiko" she just smiled. We headed to a Ferris wheel

"Let's go!" Kumiko said.

"Oh no you two go I'm afraid of heights." Hinata said waving her hands.

"Ok. Come on" I said putting my hand on kumikos shoulder. She went with it and we got on. It was night now. The stars were showing. Bright from the moon's light. Her eyes sparkle. My cheeks heated again. Her lips looked soft..i have to kiss her.

"Hey look a shooting star!" She immediately turn to look.

"Where-!"

(Kumiko pov)

H-he tricked me. His lips were pressed against mine. His hand were on my waist. He pulled me closer. My eyes were wide open. I couldn't move. I was frozen. I couldn't even blink. I was so shocked. His lips were warm. He slowly went back and looked at me with his half lidded eyes. Then he was smirking. I finally blinked. I'm still in shock. You were his toy along. My eyes filled with tears.

"K-Kumiko?"

"Tell me the truth! Were you really using me?!" He looked down.

"Yes..at first! But now-"

"How could you!?" I shouted and slapped him. Tears flowing down my cheeks.

"I trusted you!" He stayed silence.

"when were you gonna tell me Makoto?! We're you gonna keep it a secret?!"

"Please stop crying" I ignored him.

"Playing around with my feelings is not a game! It's not funny!" The ride stopped and I went out first.

"Hey how was the ri-kumiko what wrong?!" Hinata asked shocked.

"Nothing. I'm fine"

"Kumiko I'm telling the truth! I love you!"

"Are you lying?"

"No. I'm not." Dose words filled me with joy knowing he's not using me. I hugged him and cried a bit in his shirt. He didn't hug back. He didn't move. He was stiff.

"Thank you" I whispered.

"Aww this is cute!" I herd Hinata say. I let go of him. He smiled and I smiled back.

"I'm glade your not using me."
He smiled. We started walking back home. I got home and hugged Hinata. Then I looked at Makoto. He smirked and picks me up by my waist. I put my hands on his shoulders and laugh.

"Put me down" he laughed. Then he kissed my cheek. I have him a glare.

"We're not dating. So stop kissing me."

"No"

"I hate you." I said looking away.

"I know" he said and puts me down.

(Arthurs pov)

Kumiko waved good bye and goes in side. Makoto went home and so did Hinata. They were all asleep. Little by little kumiko started having feeling for Makoto. She smiled in her sleep.
The three friends had a very fun day. But little did they know......... kumiko was dying................