chapter 7. friend?/ m-my parents......

(kumiko pov)

i hugged my knees and cried  into them,feeling my hot tears run down my legs. how dare she say that in front of everybody! she doesn't know how it feels to live alone,no one to care about or love you, suffering from the awful memory from my parents death! and especially everything happing while i have powers! doesn't she know how hard it s to control that!? i looked in front of me to see leaves and sticks flying everywhere. my eyes widen. i grip my head with my hands.

stop it.

i-i can't!

try harder!

i am! suddenly  everything fell. *sigh * good no one saw.  

"e-excuse me?" i turn to see a girl looking my age. she had short brown hair that didn't even went up to her shoulders. she was skinny. she was wearing a yellow jacket over her  white polkadot shirt. she was wearing a grey hat. she was holding on it it. she must be cold.

Wait! did she see me use my powers!? i was now worried

"h-hey" i said nervously. she smiled a little.

"are you ok?" she asked sitting next to me.

"a-about what?"

"about what that girl told you. it was really mean."

"oh." i looked at my shoes. i nodded.

"I'm fine." i said and gave her a warm smile.

"oh! were are my manners?" she said and blinked a few times then smiled.

"I'm Hinata." she said and stretched her arm out. i grab it and shake it.

"I'm Kumiko." i said and smiled. she then let go of my hand and started to rub her arms.

"well its cold." i nodded. it was kinda cold.

"hey wanna hang out more often?"

"y-you wanna hang out with me?" she nodded. i smiled brightly.

"yes! i would love to." she smiled.

"Ok. so wanna be friends. right?" she asked. i nodded.

"sure!" 

"ok i can give you my number." i nodded again and gave her my phone and she gave me hers. i punch my number in and see does the same. i hand her phone back and she hands me mine. i smiled again. she is my first friend! I'm so glade!

"um.." i look behind Hinata and see Makoto there. i looked away. i really didn't want to see him at all. he is the one that started this!

"can you please leave us some time...alone" i herd him say.

"oh! ok. see ya later Kumiko" she said and left. i didn't talk. i looked at the empty street in front of me.

"Kumiko-"