ch.13. how else can I explain?! I love you!

(Kumiko's pov)

*yawn* school. Yay. (Sarcastically.) I change into a skirt and had a white shirt. I but my blue sweater over  it. I put long black socks and brushed my hair and had breakfast. Makoto had been in my mind for the whole weekend. His smile makes my heart pound. His kisses makes me melt. I finally understand. I love him more than anything. I want to tell him but how. I stared walking out and see Makoto. He was wearing a long sleeve shirt and some pants. I smile and he smiles back. We walked to school together.

" I had fun yesterday."

"Yea me to."

"Um about yesterday when you asked me ou-"

"Yea did you hear to? There's a person with power's! How scary!" I didn't even notice we were already in school grounds. They caught  my a attention.

"Yea! Such monsters! They should kick every single one out!"

"That way we'll be safe."

"But there's only one."

"Who cares. Let's kill it!"

"Yea!" Every one was talking about it. The school was filled with them talking about....me.

"Earth to dog fur. You there?" Makoto said waving his hand in front of my face.

"Oh! Yea and what did I say about calling me that?!" He gave me a confused look.

"W-What?"

"Um. What were you gonna say?"

"Oh! Nothing. Let's get to class." Makoto nodded and we headed in. The school was filled talking about me. Down the halls in class, the bathrooms. Everywhere. That's why I knew I shouldn't show any signs of my identity. I hate this. Its makes me wanna cry. Tears slowly sting my eyes. But I hold back. A hand gets on my shoulder.

"Kumiko..is something wrong?" Makoto asked.

"W-What?"

"Your eyes and nose are red like if you were crying."

"O-Oh. It's nothing."

"No I'm not believing that bullshit. What's wrong?" Both his hand were now on my shoulders. I open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out. What should I say?! *ring!*

"Oh! Look the bell see ya later!" I said and started walking past him fast. He stood there with a worried look. I headed to the restroom and looked at the mirror. My eyes and nose really was red. *sigh* I splash water in my face. I herd a click. I turn to see the most popular girl coming out of a stall.

"Kumiko. I been wanting to talk to you."

"About what?"

"Did you hear in the news? That There a person with power's? Who's name starts with a k." She said and started to look at her finger nails.

" In other words. A monster. " she said and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"T-There is?"

"Yea. I'm matter of fact your name starts with a...k. are the one?" Me eyes widened.

"N-No"

"YOUR LIYING!" She shouted and slapped me and pushed me to the ground.

"It's you. Your the one. I've been keeping an eye one you. I knew you were suspicious."

".........."

"I should report you. " I didn't respond.

"No. I should tell the whole school. And especially Makoto. He should be the first one I tell." I immediately got up in tears holding on to her shoulder.

"Please.. D-Don't"

"How dare you put you filthy hands on me?! " she shouted and pushed me down again. More tears came flowing down.

"don't! please...."

"look at you. pretending to be human. ha!" 

"stay out of my way. if you know whats good for you." she said then left. i stayed on the floor and cried harder. i have to tell Makoto i love him today before she tells him. i wash myself up and get to class and acted like nothing happened. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it was time for lunch. people could eat out side if they liked. i went to eat in the library. i kicked of my shoes since i was alone.

"could i join you?" i looked to see Makoto. i smiled.

"sure." he sat down next to me and we talked about random stuff. but what was bugging me all day was what happened in the restroom. we finished and Makoto throws away our trays and sat down in a different chair.

"so....whats wrong?" he asked. i didn't answer.

"don't you think i forgot. its been bothering me all day." tears filled my eyes again thinking about our future of him hating me.

"whats wrong!? you crying!"

"i don't think of you as a friend." i said as more tears came down.

"w-what?" he looked hurt. no! he got it the wrong way. i stood up and sat on top of him.

"k-kumiko!?" he asked as a sweat came down his cheek.   

"how else can i explain!? i love you, Makoto!!" i said and grabbed his collar and pulled him towards me and kissed him

"how else can i explain!? i love you, Makoto!!" i said and grabbed his collar and pulled him towards me and kissed him. a few seconds later he kissed back and puts his hands on my thighs. his lips were firm and soft. i loved this, but especially Makoto...................

hello i hoped you liked it. tell me what you  think! bye my loves.