chapter 6. Party/fight.

(Friday. Party day)

(Kumiko's pov)

I woke from my sleep. Today is Friday the party. I was kind of excited. I got up and brushed my hair and mad it into a ponnytail. I also brushed my teeth,made bed, changed, then I headed towards the kitchen for breakfast. What I really hate is that everyone in the school knows about my parents death. Which means they know I have no parents. *sigh* I miss them so much. I finished and washed the plate. I then get my books and headed towards school. I got to my locker and things I need. I could see Makoto down the hallway. We make eye contact for a second. I look away and look in my locker. He didn't say hi he just walked right pass me. Why do I feel disappointed? I'm the one that told him to stay away. So why am I regretting that? Could it be true that i........fallin for him? My cheeks heat up. No! Not true! Is it? People say listen to your heart.....i stand there and closed my locker. I put my hand on my chest and closed my eyes...................

Do I really like him?

Yes you do..you Want him.

N-No! I-I don't!

Your stuttering.

I'm n-not!

Admit it...you do like him. You have fun around him..Right?

Yes I do..alot....

You really do like Him.. you fallin for him,kumiko. Your in love with him............

I open my eyes. My cheeks are hot. I have fallin for Makoto....i don't want thing like this...my heart tells me to........fix this...i walked over to Makoto down the hall.

"H-Hey"

"Hey" he said and started walking off.

"W-wait!" He stopped and turns.

"What?" I lost my words.

"Um....i...i..want to know what time well be the party."

"At 7. But you don't have to come. I don't care anymore. So I'm leaving you be.  Like you said...you Want things back to normal...i respect that.." That was the last thing he said and left. I felt disappointed.

You lost him..

N-No! I didn't. Stupid mind.

Don't call me stupid.

Yea that's why I failed my last test. Wait...i have a test today! I ran towards class.........

~♤'◇○◇¤¡~♡○¡☆¤♡°|₩'¿¤》°♡《■•▪☆¤¿'♧□♤•♤●♡°♧¤◇'▪

I held my test in front of me and smiled brightly. 90%! Great! Better than 52! I sure did better! Then i saw Makoto at his locker from the corner of my eye. My smile faded. I lowered my paper. I looked at the floor. I felt bad. I folded my test and put it in my pocket and walked towards him. I tapped his shoulder lightly. He turn and looked at me and he didn't smile for the first time.... I felt disappointed...

"M-Makoto..um are you going to the
p-party?" Why did I stutter?! He turned back to face his locker.

"Why?"

"Just a-answer please." He stayed silence for a while.

"............."

"Please I don't want to be alone." He sighed.

"Fine." He said and shut his locker and walked off. He....He...c-changed....... timed passed and I was home. I felt so lonely. I actually miss Makoto. I looked at the clock. 6:30. I get up and get ready. I don't put on much. Just some skinny jeans and a tank top. I brushed my hair and let it down. I then herd a knock at the door.  A smile formed on my face. I get my shoes on and ran towards the door. I open it and smile. I see Makoto there wearing jeans and a t-shirt. He didn't smile.

"Come on" he said and started walking. My smiled faded. I get my keys locked the door and followed. We walked In silence.....

♡°○■▪¤•¤□~\♤▪□°¤○■¤♤•♡●\¤°♤▪|

We finally get there. The house was huge! We get inside. Makoto walked over to his friends leaving me like I didn't even exist. I sigh and sat at a couch. I was bored. I was hoping to spend time with Makoto. I walked over to him.

"M-Makoto" he turn and his friends looked at me.

"Who are you?" Makoto asked.

"What? You know me." He looked at his friends and shakes his head no.

"Nope sorry." He said and turn back around. I had it! I turn him around and grabbed him from the collar of his shirt and pulled him towards me. We did not kiss!!

"What's wrong with you?!" He shouted.

"Wrong with me?! Whats wrong with you!!?" He glared at me.

"YOU CHANGED!! YOUR NOT LIKE THIS AT ALL!! WHY DO YOU HATE ME ALL OF A SUDDEN?! I DON'T LIKE THIS SIDE OF YOU! I WANT THE MAKOTO I KNOW! WHAT DID I DO WRONG?!?!" I shouted.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU ASKED FOR! YOU SAID YOU WANTED EVERY THING BACK TO NORMAL!" He shouted back. I froze. I slowly let go of his shirt. I did say that. This is all my fault.

"I-I just-" I tried to think of something.

"We were never friends! In the first place! What did you think?!" I looked at him. I was...hurt.

"You were his toy all along." One of his friends said behind him. Makoto didn't say anything.

"W-What?" He still didn't answer. Tears filled my eyes...

"Of course..your right. We were never friends. " I said and walked off. Makoto looked hurt. I just had my first fight with him. I grabbed some punch and drank some. I then turn and bump into someone dropping all my juice on then. I looked up. Oh No! I spilled juice on the most popular person!

"Look what you done idiot!" She shouted. Looking at her dress. It looked like the type of dress you wear at a ball.

"S-Sorry"

"That don't fix anything!"

"At least I know this is a party not a ball...princess" I said sarcastically. She glared at me. I saw Makoto looking at me.

"At least I have parents!" I froze. Tears formed my eyes and fast remembering my dead parents.

"Exactly" she said and shoved me into the ground.

"Hey!" Makoto shouted at the girl. He stretched his hand out to help me up. I started crying. Feeling my hot tears down my face. I ignored his offer and stand on my own and walked out sitting on the front yard. I was alone. I looked at the dark sky and looked at the stars..

"Mommy.....daddy..."

*crying*

...................

Hello hope you liked it. Tell me what you think.