Chapter Two

Excuse all errors!!

Enjoy

*Meek POV*

I just made it to Dr.Jen's office as the nerves began to set in. I knew I needed to talk to her but my feet just wasn't allowing me to go through that door.

"Robert you're here early"

(Dr.Jen said taking me outta my thoughts. I didn't even realize that she had opened the door. I would be lying if I said I wasn't thinking about leaving a few seconds ago but God works in mysterious ways and he knew that would be a huge mistake.)

Me: "Yeah I just got here"

Dr Jen: "Well that's good we can start a lil early today. Come on in have a lot t discuss today"

Me: "Aight man"

(I sighed as we both sat down in her office. The tension was pretty thick although the silence wasn't as awkward. I haven't seen Dr Jen in months cause I thought I was fully ready to get over Chantelle's passing but then the anniversary of her death comes and I realize that I'm not as over it as I thought I was.)

Dr Jen: "So first things first. How are you feeling right now?"

Me: "A mix between sad and angry"

Dr Jen: "I get the sad part but why are you angry?"

Me: "I just don't know how I'm still here without her. I'm angry cause I knew about the complications that she may have if she got pregnant and I still practically forced her to have a baby."