Chapter Fiveღ

It's litty I'm finally 20 🎉🎉🎉 so because I'm feeling generous today here's a chapter 😘

Excuse all errors!!

Enjoy

The Next Day

*Onika POV*

I woke up with a lot on my mind. I had to get to school in an hour and I have an interview later on. I was beyond nervous about this interview later cause I've never done one before but I was just gonna be me and answer the questions as honest as I can be. A huge part of me being nervous was the fact that I was being interviewed by Meek Mill and his sister. I had to do some research when it came to Meek since I didn't know much about him and I found a lot actually. That he's from Philly and he's a rapper with a complicated past but he was very cute not to mention he had the cutest son ever. Rihmeek was definitely his he was beyond handsome. After taking a shower I was getting my hair done. I was still hesitant about what I wanted to do with it so I settled on curling it a little. I didn't have much time to do anything else to it since I had to get Sherika on my way to school. After applying a little make up and deciding on a outfit I was ready to head out.

Me: "Mom I'm leaving"

(I announced as I made my way downstairs while texting Sherika letting her know I was on my way.)

Mama Carol: "You're not gonna eat breakfast?"

Me: "I'll get something on my way there."

Mama Carol: "Are you nervous about that interview?"

Me: "Is it that obvious?"

Mama Carol: "Yes it s and you're freaking yourself out"

Me: "I don't know how to deal with this anxiety that I'm having. I've never been this nervous about anything"

Mama Carol: "Stop freaking yourself out you'll be fine"

Me: "Thanks Mom I hope you're right"

Mama Carol: "I am"

(She reassured me as I pulled her in for a kiss goodbye.)