Thanos

After my sobbing secession, the red siren went off. I walked in the bathroom and cleaned up the tears, hopefully nobody will notice. I walked down the long gray halls, sniffles escaping.

I took my time to get there so I was the last one to arrive. Usually I'm the first...

Tony started the meeting with a warning, "Captain America and his band of Ameri-twerps are kidnapping our members! Black Widow and Spider-Man have already been captured. Luckily, Natasha escaped."

No one gave an enthusiastic cheer. Figures...

"Now to the not important thing!" Tony continued, looking childish. Why did I come back? "Thanos is coming..." I gasped, the first time I felt fear... Other times I had faked it.

Everyone else in the room looked confused. Am I the only one who looks at the shield files?! I stood up and walked next to Tony. "This guy is very powerful and dangerous!" I shined my hologram watch on the board behind me and showed videos of him.

"He has this thing called the 'Infinity Goblet'. Thanos has some of the stones that power it. Vision has one in his forehead." When I said that, everyone stared at the glowing yellow stone in Vision's forehead.

"We don't know where the rest are." I stared at the wall behind them, not wanting to look them in the eye. Of course, Rhodes challenged me, "What's so bad about it? I mean, is he gonna shout, I WILL CRUSH YOU WITH MY JEWELRY!!! BEWARE HUMANS! AND NATASHA."

Tony shot him a look that said, "Rhodes... Don't anger her! She will snap your neck before you can blink." He was right... I walked up to him and started massaging his neck.

"Oh Rhodes..." I purred, putting more pressure on his neck. "Don't you know?" I put so much pressure on him, he passed out. "He can make an infinity sword with all the stones." I whispered in his ear.

The others say up and didn't say a word. Good choice. Even Tony looked spooked. "Now." I shot my head towards them, "anyone else wanna argue with me?" They shook their head in unison, clearly scared.

"Natasha." Tony piped up, "would you like to have a seat." I nodded, gently sitting down. "So you see. Thanos is a huge deal!" Tony said, staring at me. Yeah so am I. At least I get some respect here.

This was the right decision. I was sure of it. So why are you doubting yourself? I shook my head and forced myself to listen to Tony's plan. "We need to capture Captain America! That will make the rest of his team surrender!"

I looked at him with shock. "S-Shouldn't Thanos be our main concern?!" I shakily said. Now's not the time to show weakness Nat. I slammed my hands on the table, pushing myself up.

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME?!" I raised my voice. Everyone sank in their chairs. "THANOS IS COMING! HE WILL TEAR UP THE PLANET LOOKING FOR THE STONE!" I sat back down.

Tony sighed and turned around. "He took you Nat. Steve kidnapped you. That's not ok. I won't let him take you again..." That son of a biscuit... Don't tell me he--

Tony turned around, tears in his eyes. "This meeting is adjourned." Everyone got up and snuck out, not wanting to come into contact with me. I too eventually left.

Dang it Tony...

This is Thanos btw.