Chapter Four

Her mother loved sex. She had told Jane as much and she had warned her about certain "urges" that would come. And her mother was right. The urges arrived soon thereafter. And, amazingly, Jane discovered them in one of her favorite places, the library. Her neighborhood public library, to be exact. She would visit there from time to time in the evening after work when she began to notice some interesting events occurring. A pretty young woman would enter the library and immediately head to the stacks, located in an out of the way room––where she remained. Soon thereafter, Jane noticed a man––actually, an older middle-aged man––would venture into the stacks and not come out for a long time. Jane knew that there was little of interest in the stacks except old books that hadn't been catalogued yet, and that most patrons avoided the place for that very reason. After she had observed this couple enter this unused area on more than one evening, seemingly not together, and then come out later––also seemingly not together––she decided to investigate.

One night, after the couple had been in the stacks for some time, Jane tip-toed in after them and quietly peeked around the rows of shelving. At the far end of the large room, she saw two people. It was the woman and the man. They were clothed, but the man had the woman pushed up against the wall and they were moving backwards and forwards in a rhythm that was getting progressively faster. They obviously were oblivious of Jane, and this realization made Jane's observation more bold. She stepped closer so she could see more clearly what they were actually doing. The man's trousers and shorts were pulled down and the girl's skirt was pulled up. He had obviously inserted his penis into her. Jane was not certain how this arrangement was achieved but it certainly seemed similar to the pose that her mother had effected with her various men––although vertical. She listened and the noises the couple made also emulated those made by her mother and her swain. The noises increased in intensity and speed and eventually reached a climax, at which point the pair decoupled and each one reclothed, panting while doing so. Both were smiling and kissing. They seemed very happy. Finally, the man placed his finger to his lips and started walking towards Jane's exit. Jane turned quickly and returned to the main lobby of the library.

For the next hour or so, she sat on a chair in the library's main room, thinking about what she'd just seen. As she replayed it in her mind, she felt a stirring in her own body––a tingling in her pelvis. Her mother would call it an "urge," she thought. These must be the "urges" her mother had told her she would eventually experience and that she would enjoy and that she would want to experience––both with men and with herself. She resolved to investigate her urges and see just what would stimulate them further.