Chapter Seven

"Now it's my turn," Jane said. "You fucked me your way. Now I'm going to fuck you my way!" Jane grabbed the cheeks of Eddie's tight ass with her hands and began to roll over, holding him firmly inside her as she moved over him and straddled him. The mingled juices of their lust flooded out of her just-fucked cunt and drenched the sheets under Eddie's ass. "We're really making a mess," she observed dryly. "Move over a bit where the bed's still dry." Eddie squirmed over and Jane followed, still impaled on his semi-stiff prick.

"OK, you've got me where you want me," Eddie grinned, his eyes flashing his raw lust and desire. "Now what?" he asked.

"You'll see what," Jane answered. And then, instinctively, she began to move her hips, the lips of her pussy sliding up and down the young man's penile shaft. She could feel him stiffening again inside her as she rode his cock, like a cowgirl mounted on a lusty steed. She arched her back as she moved slowly up and down. Her firm, full breasts too tempting for Eddie as he moved his hands up to cup those glorious soft fleshy globes. Jane sighed with pleasure as Eddie's thumbs flicked over her hard pink nipples. "Do you like my breasts, Eddie?" Jane whispered. "Do you like playing with me?"

"Jesus, Jane," Eddie whispered hoarsely, "You're so hot and sexy. I just want to keep on fucking you."

"I want that too, Eddie. Just keep fucking me with your nice hard cock. It feels so good up inside me!" Jane could feel herself beginning to lose control. Now she began to move back and forth, pressing her pussy against the base of Eddie's belly where his cock grew. She could feel her clit rubbing the base of Eddie's cock and waves of pure pleasure began to flow up and down, throughout her heated, nude body. She began to move faster, up and down and back and forth in a deliberate screwing movement. Eddie's body began to respond and he moved his hands from her naked breasts to the sides of her hips, matching his movements to hers as he thrust up into her hot wetness.

And suddenly, she was coming. A long-suppressed wave of pure lust flowed from her pussy as she jammed her clit hard against Eddie's cock. Wave after hot wave of pleasure surged through her and she couldn't contain a loud gasping moan that escaped her mouth. She cried out, "Yes! God, yes, Eddie! I'm coming! You're making me come!" Gasping and moaning, Jane collapsed forward on Eddie's hard body. She buried her face between his neck and shoulder as she felt Eddie jolt beneath her. Then she felt him grab her hips, pulling her down tightly against him as he gave one more mighty thrust upward. Then she felt his penis throbbing again, spurting his hot sticky cum upward into her receptive belly.

"I'm coming again," he said in a gravelly growl from deep in his throat. "I can't help it, Jane. You just make me want to fuck you and come inside you over and over."

The young couple lay together, Jane on top of Eddie as his thrusts subsided again, and another hot load of his cum dribbled out of Jane's well-fucked cunt and onto the sweat-and-sperm-drenched sheets.

And then Jane understood the advantages of a man as she and Eddie kissed, tongues mingling. The Old Reliable dildo was gratifying, but there was nothing like taking a man's hard dick inside her body. The lust and heat of two bodies coming together was magnificent, she realized. And there was the power she felt, her ability to make a man's penis grow and stiffen, and to throb and pulse inside her. To make him want her, to make him want to fuck her, desperately and savagely. To make him come, helpless as his penis spurted his heavy load deep inside her eager pussy.

Yes, she concluded. A man was definitely preferable to a dildo, even a great dildo like Old Reliable. If only she could find a man with a penis as large and lovely as Old Reliable. She lost track of time as she pondered the idea of a man built as well as Old Reliable. She almost forgot about Eddie, still holding her, his orgasm fading.

"Wow," he was saying in wonderment. "God, Jane, I can hardly believe you let me fuck you. And you came! I made you come!"

"Easy, boy!" said Jane, lifting her pussy up and off Eddie's softening cock, as she moved to his side, her hand still gently touching his deflated penis, and sperm-depleted balls. "We can do this again, you know. But my mom's going to be home soon, so I think it's best you get dressed and leave. We can fuck some more, maybe tomorrow at your place."

"I'd really like that, Jane. Man, I'd like that!" Eddie said, his head still swimming from this lust-filled afternoon. He hardly knew what had hit him, Jane concluded. She didn't feel any real love for Eddie, but he sure was fun to fuck. He would be a great partner to experiment and play with. Fuck-buddies! she thought to herself. That's what they'd be! Fuck-buddies! Jane and Eddie talked a bit and agreed to meet the next evening at Eddie's apartment.