#TVDForever

Am I the only one bawling after that video?? Like legit tears?? Its over! Theres only one more season...22 episodes then its over!! Guys I just had to write this because it really did tear jerk me. I LOVE the vampire diaries...love it and to finally be at this point where...its ending...just really sucks. Like this show impacted me...im not just saying that being cheesy or something like it literally made a mark on my life. I personally connected with these characters, I fell in love with them and their story and I just, Im really sad its ending. I love the actors and I love the writers and I just want to say thank you to everyone that made this show possible because they created something thats special...really special to not just me but everyone who watches and lives this show as much as me. Its still just so shocking to think about...its the final season...final. I read that theres gonna be lots of surprises like theres a huge death in stored and the possibility of the beautiful and fabulous Nina Dobrev coming back...which makes me think of a theory...like if theres a big death...and Nina might come back...Does that mean Bonnie is going to die and Elena be awoken again?? Its just...crazy to think of all this. I know Julie is gonna end it with a bang and I cant wait to see whats in stored...even though I wish it wasnt the end...
~~~~
Even though the shows ending...this story is just beginning so keep reading and lets keep the story of the mystic falls crew and family alive!! New chapter will be up soon!! Hope you guys like my book so far and enjoy it!! Until next time...my fellow fandom of TVD lovers!