Chapter 4

ROSELINE AMOR WESTBROOK

I was sitting on the counter looking at Cliff with an annoyed expression. He was bitching because what I was wearing was to revealing to go over David's house to spend time with my daughter. I didn't think so but he did. Said my boobs were all out like it was my fault. Have you seen my fucking chest they big as hell in everything I wear.

"Why are we even talking about this?" I said.

"I just want you to change your outfit" he said.

"Fine since you keep bitching" I said jumping down and walking away.

"Watch who you talking to" he said sternly.

"Cliff I do what the fuck I want" I said walking up the stairs.

I soon was wearing something else and walking down the stairs. Cliff was on the couch with his feet up and hands behind his head. I was about to walk out but he called me. I walked over to him and he pulled me on top of him. He looked at me trying to make me smile but I had a stern look on my face. He started kissing all over my face making me laugh.

"I just didn't like your outfit babe, but best believe when you come back home it's on and popping" he said rubbing my butt.

"You always trying to get nasty" I said.

He smirked and started kissing me. I gripped his face and he gripped my ass. He was about to take my top off before my phone rung. I laughed and pulled away.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Mommy where are you!" She said sounding like my mom.

"Still home baby I'm on my way" I said.

"Hurry up please" she said.

"Okay I'm coming" I said.

I hung up and looked at Cliff.

"I have to go" I said getting off him.

I gave him a kiss and was on my way. I soon got there and parked. I walked to the door and walked in. I was soon almost knocked down by Ro.

"Mommy protect me from daddy, he trying get me because I ate his cookie" she said.

Soon David walked in the room with a glove on. He noticed me and smiled.

"What up Rosey" he said.

"David" I said.

He then shot me with a nerf gun. I picked up Roselyn and yelled run. We ran towards the steps. We ran to her room and grab a nerf gun. Next thing you know we was having a nerf gun fight all through out the house. We were playing for hours and then I got thrown in the pool and everybody joined in. Soon we were just playing in the water. David was holding Roselyn and swimming in circles. He came to me and handed me her. Now I'm realizing that he threw me in here with my clothes on. Roselyn and David already had swim wear on. David was swimming on his back and Roselyn was splashing water. He came back over to me and grabbed Roselyn.

"Tell mommy to get on my back" he said to Roselyn.

"Mommy get on daddy's back" she said.

I was unsure but got on his back. He just started walking us around the pool and turning us in circle for awhile. I decided it was time for us to get out so we did. We went inside and David went to get me stuff to change into. He soon came back down with a pair of boxer briefs and a big ass t shirt and socks. I said thank you and went to the bathroom to change. I came back out to see them on the couch and David with a look on his face. I looked to see Ro checking his ears with her doc mcstuffins doctor kit. I laughed and they noticed me.

"Daddy can I go get the surprise now!" She said.

"Yea go ahead" he said.

"Should I be worried?" I asked sitting next to him.

Soon she came running back in the room with a puppy pit bull. I smiled and rolled my eyes while taking the puppy from her.

"You got her a dog?" I said looking at him.

"My boy,dogs had puppies and Ro used her puppy eyes and I couldn't say no to her and plus I was going to get one anyway" he said.

"What's its name?" I asked.

"His name is Dase" Ro said.

"She liked that it's the first two letters of my name and mixed rose in it" David said.

"He's cute" I said petting him making him lay on me.

"He's all yours" David said.

He got up and went in the kitchen making me realize he was starting to cook. He was shirtless and I was about to tell him to put on a shirt because if the grease popped on him it was going to hurt but I just decided to keep my mouth closed. That's until I heard him curse and come out the kitchen.

"Watch the chicken for a minute" he said going upstairs.

He soon came back down with a white beater on. The food was soon done and we ate. Now I'm on my way home. I soon pulled up to see the lights on. I got out my car and walked into the house. I saw Cliff sleep on the couch so I went upstairs and stripped into one of his t-shirts. I only had a thong underneath and my hair was in a messy bun. I came back downstairs and straddled him. He moved but was still sleep. He only had boxer briefs and ball shorts on. His chest was all out and I bit my lip. I then bit his spot on his neck then licked it making him grab my side. He woke up and looked at me.

"You be telling me I'm nasty but you are to" he said rubbing my butt.

"No I'm not" I said.

He sat up and placed his hands on my butt. He kissed me and I deepened it. He pushed my butt on his erection and moved me. I moaned and he slipped my thong off and slowly slipped himself in me. I threw my head back and began to ride him. He wrapped his arms around me and went faster. I gripped his shoulders and he put his head in my neck and bit it. He smacked my ass and  went even harder making me moan loud then looked at me.

"Your mines" he said.