Chapter 8

ROSELINE WESTBROOKS

I was starring at David because we got into a heated argument. To be honest we were expressing the feelings we had for so long that we never spoke on. He was telling me how he felt and I was telling him.

"You don't get it David!" I said.

"Yes I do and I'm trying to tell you that. Your not fucking listening to me!" he said.

I looked at him since we were face to face. We been screaming at each other for awhile now. I started yelling back and he did the unexpected and pushed me against the wall. I look at him with wide eyes and he look irritated.

"Now I'm trying to tell your ass I love you! Now lower your fucking voice!" He yelled in my face.

I looked at him with a mug and he smashed his lips onto mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he grabbed me under my thighs and picked me up. He started sucking and biting on me so I pulled away and slid his wife beater off. I ran my hands down his tattooed chest and bit my lip. He then started carrying us upstairs to the master bedroom. He walked in and place me on the bed. He stood back and bit his lip.

"Strip now" he said.

I took the dress I had on, off and then my bra. I was left in my thong but before I could take it off David ripped it off. He took his pants and boxers off. His friend sprung up and I bit my lip. He grew over the years. He got on his knees on the bed and grabbed my legs. He pushed them open and smiled at me. He began to rub on it and then slid a finger in me. He took it out and smiled. Next thing you know he slammed into me without a warning.
I yelled out and grabbed my chest. I looked at him while he looked at me not breaking eye contact. All our emotions were being told and expressed right here. He then slowed down and gave me passionate strokes making me moan. We were now chest to chest and I was scratching and grabbing at his back. I pushed him on his back and began to ride him like my life depended on it. After my fourth release he had me on my hands and knees and was pounding me from the back. He had both my arms behind my back and my hair in his hands. I was screaming and bout to cry cause this felt to good. He then flipped me back over on my back and entered me. We were chest to chest sort of and starring at each other not breaking eye contact. I then threw my head back when he hit my spot.

"I love you Roseline" he said in a grunt.

"I- I love you to David" I said barely cause the pleasure was to much.

"I love you and don't you ever forget that" he said giving me this slow and deep strokes.

"I'm bout to-" I was about to say but released at the same time with David.

I was breathing heavy and so was David. He was still in me laying on my chest and I had my arms wrapped around him. He looked up at me and poked his lips out and I gladly kissed them. We soon drifted off to sleep

Next Morning...

David "East" Brewster

I woke up to titties in my face. I looked up to see Rose sleep. I then noticed all the hickies on her. I smiled in satisfaction and moved so I could lay directly on her chest. I grabbed my phone and saw a couple messages from people. I replied and then went to my snapchat. I opened the camera and took a picture. It was me smiling, you could tell I was laying on a naked chest cause of her outline but you couldn't see her boobs. I then captioned it "Daddys home". I posted it and put my phone on the nightstand. I wanted her to wake up so I gently sucked on her nipple making her eyes open and look at me.

"You're so nasty"she said.

"I'm nasty for you" I said.

"Why you wake me?" She asked.

"I'm bored and hungry" I said.

She nodded and tried to move but my dick got warm and hard fast. That's when I felt myself still in her. She looked at me and I gave her that look. I slid out of her and got up a little so she could slide from under me. She got up and I looked at her naked body and her curly hair that went down her back. I looked at the tattoos on her back and smiled. She had a red rose while mines was black. She walked over to the closet and put her silk robe on. She went in the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. She came over to me and bent down to kiss my lips then walked out the room. I got up and slipped my boxer briefs and some sweatpants on and some socks. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth then walked downstairs. I heard a knock at the door and went to go open it. Only me, Rose, my mom and hers knew about this house. I opened it to see mama Rose and Ro.

"Daddy!" Ro yelled hugging me.

"My princess is here" I said picking her up and kissing her cheek.

I looked to see Mama Rose looking me up and down with that smirk. I already knew what she was thinking so I smiled.

"I need another grandbaby Ro getting to big" she said walking in.

I followed behind her as she put Ro bags down. Roseline turned around and saw us and smiled. She told us to give her a minute and she went upstairs coming back down with clothes on. She hugged her mom then came over to me kissing Roselyn cheek.

"One big happy family again" Mama Rose said smiling.