Chapter 12

ROSELYN

I was sitting on the bed starring at what was in front of me. I heard David's voice and hurried out the room stuffing it in my purse. I rushed out to where David was and jumped on him. It caught him off guard but he kept his balance. I kissed him long and hard. He pulled away and looked at me.

"What's gotten into you?" He said still holding me.

"Nothing I just missed you" I said smiling at him.

"It's our last day here so what do you want to do?" He asked me.

"I don't know, anything as long as I'm near you" I said snuggling up into him.

He shook his head and carried us upstairs to the bedroom. He sat me on the bed and took his clothes off and slipping into some shorts. He came back over to me and climbed on top of me. He started kissing me while talking.

"Well we can chill in the pool and later at night we can go out to eat before we leave tomorrow morning" he said while kissing on my neck.

"That sounds good to me" I said grabbing his face.

"What?" He said looking at me.

"Nothing you just fine as fuck" I said making us laugh.

I felt his hand grip my thigh and lift it up. I took my hand and slipped his shorts down. He took my shirts off and pulled me to the edge of the bed by my legs. He went to spread my legs but I pushed him back. I slipped my shirt off and turned towards the bed so my backside was facing him. I bent over and I soon felt him enter me nice and slow. We was going at it for a couple hours until it was time to go to dinner. We both got dressed and was headed to Zios. They food was good as hell. We was soon seated and they brung out a big dinner that David ordered already and wine. I avoided the wine and David soon was talking to me.

"You know I love you right?" He said standing up.

I nodded and he held his hand out and I gladly took it. I stood up and we started walking towards the stairs that lead to the rooftop. We soon was up there and there was candles and roses everywhere. I started walking around and admiring everything and then I heard fireworks. I watched them and soon "R&D" popped up. I watched in amazement and smiled. I turned around to see David on one knee. I froze and my smile left my face. I was serious all of sudden and started panicking in the inside. I mean I really love David but I was about get married months ago though.

"I know that look and you don't need to panic, I'm not proposing" he said.

A wave of relief came over me and I continued listening.

"This is a promise ring slash soon to be engaged ring but it'll let niggas know your taken also" he said making me laugh.

He stood up as he took the ring out the box and put the box in his pocket. He grabbed my left hand and looked at me.

"This is a promise ring. This ring comes with a pledge that I will be faithful to you. Wear this ring as a symbol of our commitment to this relationship and our future. When you look at this ring, I hope it reminds you of my promise to never stop loving you. This ring symbolises my intent to marry you some day, and one day I'll replace it with an engagement ring and a wedding band. This ring is my promise to you that I'll be the man I should have been years ago". He said sliding the ring on my finger.

I then notice his ring and it matched mine

I then notice his ring and it matched mine. I looked up at him and kissed him. He kissed me back and I pulled away. I went to my MCM purse pulling out the box. I handed it to him and smiled at his confused face.

 I handed it to him and smiled at his confused face

He opened the box and his smile fell. He picked up the test and looked at me.

"You serious?" He asked.

"Yes I'm a couple weeks now" I said.

He looked at the pregnancy test and put it down and grabbed me. He kissed me long and hard and pulled away.

"I love you so fucking much" he said picking me up and twirling me.

I laughed and he put me down. He looked at my stomach and placed his hands there.

"I'm gonna be a father... again" he said making me laugh.

After about a hour of talking we finally left the restaurant and headed to the house. Soon as we got there that's when everything happened we enjoyed our last stay and just talked afterwards.

"Why didn't you feel the same way when I told you how I felt?" I said to David.

It took him awhile to speak but he pulled me close and kissed my forehead.

"To be real with you, I was scared. I never showed love to another female before besides my moms and my grams. You got to realise Rose we was young and dumb. I was a player and you knew, had a different chick every week. I didn't want to hurt you but honestly I think I was scared of you hurting me. What if we did try and you found better, I wouldn't be able to deal with that heartache. That day you walked out killed me but my uncle always told me if you love something let it go and if it comes back it was meant to be" He said.

I smiled at the ceiling and turned to him. I kissed his cheek and just stared at him. He looked at me and smiled. We just sat there starring at each other. Soon I was sleep.