Chapter 13

We were now back home and I just wanted my baby. Me and Dave were laying in bed and was going to get Ro soon. I was extremely tired but I really missed my baby. Dave was laying on my chest rubbing my belly. I smiled when I felt him kiss it. My love for Dave was deep and I started thinking about the past, what if me and him never stopped talking? Where would we be right now? I was knocked out my thoughts when Dave said something.

"What?" I asked.

"I said lift your legs" he said with authority in his voice.

I laughed at him and continued rubbing my fingers through his hair. Next thing you know I felt a hard sting on my thigh.

"Mother fu-" I was about to say but he cut me off.

"I dear you to finish that shit " he said.

I rolled my eyes and he sat up and kissed my lips.

"You so fucking beautiful" he said biting his lip.

"Thanks baby" I said smiling.

I soon felt his boner against my leg and I laughed.

"Did you seriously just get hard by looking at me?" I asked.

"Yea you really don't know what you be doing to me" he said laughing a little.

We were about to kiss but my phone rung and David grabbed it before I could.

"Hi princess" he answered.

He then walked out the other room making me shake my head. I could tell David was going to spoil this baby to death. I just sat watching tv while he talked to our daughter. He soon returned with a salty look on his face.

"What's wrong?"I asked

"My mom walked in the room and her face just lit up and then she hung up on me. No bye daddy or nothing" he said.

I opened my arms and he laid with me. We sat for a little while but David couldn't keep his hands to himself. A couple hours later we pulled up at my mom's place. I got out the car and we walked inside my mom house. Soon as we walked through the door Ro jumped on David. I rolled my eyes as they had their moment. I walked in the kitchen to where my mom was and smiled.

"Hey baby, where's my son?" She said.

"Im fine mom thanks for asking" I said mugging her.

She laughed and David walked in with Ro in his arms.

"Hey mom" David said kissing her cheek.

"Hi son" she said back.

They started talking and I just sat and listened.

"Rose better be pregnant, I told you don't come back if she's not" my mom said.

"She is mama" David said laughing.

I took Ro out David arms and she hugged me then scrunched her face up.

"Your tummy is hard" she said.

"I know baby that's your baby brother in there" I said.

"Sister actually" David said.

"Imma have to go with David on this one" my mom said.

"You always on his side, like you don't even love me anymore" I said.

They started laughing but I was dead serious. David then leaned over and pecked my lips. I felt his hand on my ass and I looked at him. My ass been real horny lately so he need to chill. I gave him that look and he laughed. We stayed for a couple more hours and ate then went home. We was in the car when David was playing with my ring on my left hand while his other was on the wheel.

" I really love you Rose and I know I say it all the time but I really do. You gave me Ro and now you blessing me with another one. You gone bless me with my other four kids in the future" he said kissing my ring.

"That's a lot of kids we agreed on four not six. I love you too though" I said.

" Im scared I'm gone end up like my family, they really only produced girls. It took my aunt five tries until she had a boy. You see my mom and then my only brother" I said.

"Well that's fine with me as long as they all by you, you think I'm playing we gone have kids back to back. Imma keep shooting up in you baby" he said laughing a little.

I looked at him and busted out laughing.

"After this one we not having no more until we're officially married" I said.

"That's cool with me" he said.

We soon pulled up in front of the house and got out. We went inside and I took a sleeping Ro to her room. I laid her in her bed and went downstairs to see David playing the game. I sat down on the couch and placed my feet in his lap and he rubbed them. I took a picture and posted on instagram. I instantly started getting likes and comments. I was starting to get sleepy from him rubbing my feet so I decided to take a nap just thinking about our future.