Chapter 3: Welcome to Camp-Half Blood

Everyone looked at us like we were some big deal. I knew Percy was famous, I just didn't think he was that big of a deal. Maybe I underestimated him. They all came over and greeted us. I looked over at Luke and he was happy because he was getting so much attention. I looked over at Chiron and he had a dark look. He looked at me like I was going to die soon. He realized I was looking at him and his face instantly changed into a smile.

"Alright I think they get enough attention for today," Chiron told them. "Are we mistaken, or are you saying your sons of Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase?"

I told him, "Yep, those are our parents. This is Luke Jackson-" Luke waved to him, " and I am Michael Jackson."

Everyone looked at each other and giggled because of the name.

One of the kids, maybe around 13, said, "Really? Michael Jackson?"

I smiled at him and said, "Hey, I'm not happy with the name either."

Everyone laughed. I laughed with them. I thought to myself, "I can't believe I am actually making friends for the first time."

Chiron said, "Follow me."

Me and Luke started to follow but he stopped Luke with his hand.

"I just want to talk to Michael, OK Luke? Andrew, can you show Luke around the Camp? Show him where he is staying to, it is pretty obvious."

Andrew smiled. He had gray eyes, like Annabeth and Luke. His hair was blond, like Annabeth, and then I realized how could I not figure this out before? He is obviously a son of Athena.

Andrew said, "Follow me Luke, I will show you around."

When they left, Chiron said, "Zeus is jealous of you Jordan, that's why he wants you dead."

I said, confused, "How do you-"

"I know all about you. Percy always tells me everything. I can't tell you," he pointed at me, " anything because of the Fates. You now all about them, so you should understand."

"Yes, but why jealous of me?"

"I can answer that. Well, kind of. Your strong, that's why, stronger than any of his Demigod children. I can't tell you why. Now, lets go show where you will be staying."

We walked passed the big tree. Then, I was astonished not a second later. I saw a giant wall climbing wall, but it had lava spurting out of it. People were actually climbing it! Then I saw a big house, I later learned it was actually called "The Big House." To me left there were 14 cabins. They all looked different from one another. It formed a shape of a U but one side had eight and the other had six. Annabeth told me its like this because of the six female gods and the 8 male gods gods. In the middle was probably the Zeus and Hera cabins. Next to the Zeus cabin was the Poseidon cabin. On top of the doorway was a Trident. Two horses were facing towards it. Mainly because he created horses. Everything was painted blue except for the two columns in the front holding it up. It was wood, not painted.

I thought the cabin could use a little more black.

Chiron walked me inside. The inside had a fountain spurting out sea water. On both sides were only a few bunk beds. At the end was a little pool. Sea water, of course. I didn't have anything to put down, sadly. No clothes or anything. Chiron noticed and he gave me a orange Camp-Half Blood shirt. He told me dinner will be soon. It was dinner already?

When he left I took off my pajama shirt and put on the shirt he gave me. I looked at the bed right next to mine and there was a bag on it. I walked over to it and opened it up. Clothes. I look up and there were pictures of what it looked like to be Percy and Annabeth. This must have been Percy's old bed. I looked inside the bag for a pair of pants so I don't have some stupid pajama pants. I found some and put it on. Fit perfectly. Still don't have shoes, and of course, some shoes. Socks of course. I found a sweatshirt too and put it on. Is this bag endless? I moved it onto my bed so I actually have some clothes.

I walked outside and I looked at the Zeus cabin. So this guy wants me dead, huh? Just because I am stronger than any of his children? He is like a teenage girl, gets jealous easy.

All of the sudden, a girl walked out of the cabin. She had dark brown hair and a normal skin tone. She wore glasses and braces. She looked beautiful even with the braces. That one flaw makes her even more beautiful. She walked up to me and shook my hand. It stung my hand a little.

She greeted me, "Welcome to our wonderful camp! My name is Olivia, daughter of a son of Zeus and I am also a daughter of a daughter of Aphrodite. Could have explained it better, oh well. You are.......?"

I said, "I'm a son Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase, ever heard of them?"

She opened her mouth, astonished. "You are a son of the famous Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase? Amazing! You look like you are more of a Hades child......... Whats your name?"

"Michael"

"So its, Michael Jackson?"

She laughed and I laughed along with her. "I'm not to fond of the name either."

She smiled. Her faced changed though, she had a look like she knew I was lying.

She continued anyways, "Well lets go to dinner before we are late."

When we got to dinner, she told me she had to go to her table. She went to the Zeus table instead of the Aphrodite table, but no one was there. She must like being alone.

I went up to Chiron to see where I could sit. He was talking to Luke. He said he could sit anywhere he wanted to. He decided to sit by the Athena kids. When everyone got there they shook his hand and gave him high fives. Chiron said I can sit in the Poseidon table, unless I could figure out my other grandparent. He winked at me when he said that and I sat at the Poseidon table. There was just a plain plate but I knew what it was. Annabeth told me it was a magical plate that would make anything appear that I wanted. The cup was the same, except it was for a drink.

I thought I could go for some BBQ-ribs, my favorite food. With a root-beer of course. Right as I blinked, it seemed like they both appeared out of no where. I took a drink of the root-beer and it tasted better than the A&W root beer. I chugged it all down. I took a bite of the ribs and it fell right off the bone. The taste was so wonderful. In not less than a minute, I was done with it. After all day, I was still hungry and thirsty. I wanted some Dr. Pepper this time, with some more ribs. They were so good, I just had to have more.

While I was halfway putting a new bite in my mouth, Chiron said, "Campers, we have two new students. Come up here both of you."

Me and Luke both walked up by him. He put his hands on our shoulders and said, "Give a applause for Michael Jackson and Luke Jackson."

I scanned the crowd and everyone was silent. Then out of nowhere, a applause. No laughs about my name, no awkward silence, they were actually thinking I was cool. I guess being the son of the Jacksons has its advantages.

When the cheering died down, Chiron looked straight at me and said, "Welcome to Camp-Half Blood."

(Authors note)

Hope you like the new chapter! This one took me a little longer than the others. Sorry about that. And hey, if you have any ideas of a quest, let me know. I need some help :( I will probably figure out one on my own though. And if you were confused on the last chapter with the Be a Michael never be a Dylan, I am Michael, and my best friend is Dylan, we like to give each other crap sometimes. Anyways, I leave you off with.....

Be a Michael

Never be a Dylan