seven

I was working the late shift placing the 80's records back in perfect alphabetical order. Blue ICE was a record company and shop in L.A no one usually came unless really local and working. I liked it that way, empty and I could play my own music.

No one bothered me.

"Ash your phone's ringing!" Angela called from the back my jacket being flung around in her small hands. I caught it pulling the old thing on since it was cool now. My phone buzzed some Panic at the Disco song I'd chosen.

"Ashton." My name came out in a small crinkled voice when I answered.

"That is I." I reply folding a recite from the counter tossing it in the trash.

"Uh, your friend gave me your number. It's uhm the boy from kik. Calum."

I contemplate hanging up, but I really didn't want him to be upset with me twice.

"Oh. Tyler is an idiot, listen I'm sorry about him you really didn't need to call if you didn't want to." I hadn't meant to hint at him like that. I didn't want anything to do with him. Lie.

"Well I kinda did want to know why you didn't reply."

I sigh.

"Your a guy. I'm not gay."

I could almost see the frown on his olive tanned skin. It made my eyes roll and body shake.

"So you couldn't tell me that instead of just ignoring me, sounds like a coward." I wasn't upset cause I knew it was true. I was being cowardly.

"I just didn't want to hurt your feelings, plus you knew I didn't know you were a boy. You played me."

His laugh is humerus and if this conversation wasn't getting heated I would have laughed.

"I'm a pornstar for gods sake I've been called baby girl so many times!" I could hear the bitterness in his voice. I didn't know that he was a pornstar, I couldn't tell if that made things worse or just hotter.

"Uh huh but not by me, not yet." Had I really just said that?

"Fuck you!" He was upset but his voice shaky, it went straight to my groin.

"I really wish you were a girl Calum." I hung up breathing out heavily.

My chest hurt and head. I was horny and pissed, not a good mix. Not right now anyways. Angela came out from the back with a wicked smile on her. "You know today's my last day, I ought to fix something before I leave."

I growled and walked right towards her picking her up by the waist. The record shop open, I couldn't care less. Her lips were nice and just what I needed. My hands roamed her body pulling and grabbing at anything that could hold me together.

She pushed me away sliding down from the counter and onto her knees. Her blond hair everywhere and blue eyes misked with lust.

She pulled my zipper down adjusting my boxers so that my hard on was out and pulsing.

His hot mouth wrapped around my cock grazing it with his tongue. His cheeks hollowed tight around me. I wanted more of him than just his mouth, I wanted his ass-

I push away Angela flustered as hell. She whines pouting softly. It wasn't hot anymore, after a month of wanting to fuck the blond I couldn't because I was thinking about the pretty boy in my head.

Pov 2