eight

I woke up to two huge eyes staring down at me.

I did not recognize these two eyes!

"Who the fuck are you."

I said as calmly as I could while my hand inched towards my bat.

"Are you afraid. Is that why you keep such a naughty weapon near you?" He stood up taller. He had blond hair and blue eyes, I'd call him cute if he didn't look like he was about to cut my díck off.

"Yes, of crazy kids like you coming into my home." I sat up pulling the shirt I'd thrown on the ground the night before on.

"I'm not crazy and you know me daddy."

I looked up shakily, "Calum?" He looked ready for murder when I said my baby boy's name.

"No Luke, someone else calls you daddy?" He was suddenly on my lap frowning. "But that's okay, I'll have you begging for me soon."

Then I remembered, the boy I had done a year ago. It was at a party and I was drunk. But I still wasn't gay. Just horny looking for a tight hole.

"Oh crap, how'd you get in here?" I groaned the question out as he pulled my covers off and seeing as I slept naked began to flick his wrist up and down around my now semi hard díck.

I wasn't gay, that's all I could think but his hands were good, and I needed a distraction from Calum.

"You left your door unlocked now let me ride you."

Pov 2