nine

I was nervous as I met myself in front of Ashton's apartment, I didn't even know if this was some joke.

Chainsmoxeran hey im running late, just go up the code is 44412 his door is always open I'll be there soon

Great and this Tyler guy bailed on me. I felt great.

No I didn't, not really. This was all too ridiculous. No one did all this for some guy the shared nudes with.

It was cold so I shivered in my sweater as I buzzed in the code that Tyler had given me. Thankfully it opened quick and I huddled in. The air was worm and solid inside. It smelled like peaches, I loved it.

I ran up the stairs excited now, I'd face him and get all this craziness over with. He was on the third floor, apt 2b.

I got their and walked in immediately, the smell of cigarettes and séx filled my nostrils just as immediately. He had a flat, like those the when you walked in the front door you could see two specimans fúcking on the bed.

"Oh." It just popped from my mouth. I felt overwhelmed and straight out embarrassed. Was this the plan. Crush me.

I began to awkwardly walk backwards nodding.

"Uh sorry wrong door." I really hoped it was the wrong door.

"Calum." They both said in unison ducking themselves under the covers. The light was suddenly on and I covered my eyes with my hand.

I was surprised to see Luke right there and some hot stranger covering themselves. "Luke? What the fúck?" I ask deadpaning.

"This is Ashton uhm." My eyes widened.

"You are gay?" It was all spiraling out of control, I was done.

Pov 1