Chapter 1

Her POV:
It was my summer vacations after 10th . Me with my whole family went to one of our relatives place there I saw him for the first time. He was son of our relative . He came to pick us at their apartment gate . I didnt feel anything about him that time.. unaware of future ... afterall i was a teenager sapling😆..
We introduced ourselves to each other coz i have never seen him before but i knew that aunty very well.. infact she was my favourite one as she seemed frank and cheerful!
So during our so called intro session i got to know that he has got admission for Btech first year... i unknowingly calculated in my mind that he was 2 years elder to me! I mean even i was not aware why i was doing so stupid calculations in my mind! He clicked his finger in front of my eyes to bring me out of my trance and asked me about what am i doing and what i would like to do after .. so that was something even i didnt know but still needed to ans something.. so i said about my 10th and would like to be computer engineer! Well it was not something i faked.. but i really wanted to be an engineer but being teenager i was the most unstable soul ! Like that we initiated many more other topics and i came to know that we had same taste of things.. i mean we were similar in many habbits.. so we didnt take much time to make a friendly bond!

We spend our whole week at aunty's house .. and i and him bonded really well in those seven days.. it was time of our leaving but ssly after such an eventful week i was not feeling to leave the place.. it was really a beautiful place where anyone could stay forever ! But with a small hope of coming again I with my family left to mumbai towards our all time hectic schedules..

Soon my results were on and I being Einstein of my house scored 93%... and my family was not at all expressive towards my success.. as of they were expecting me to be!And may be even me!
So now my focuss was to get into engineering and later Mtech from oxford!my dream univ! In 12th
I scored 89% and around 245 in jee n so got admission in an government autonomous college! I was now totally focussed on my Btech studies so as to fulfill my dream rather my target!

His POV: Mom invited some guest and asked me to recieve them from the main gate.. Thats when I saw a girl who might me 2 or 3 years younger to me.. she was really cute, chubby ! And I felt a bit relieved coz i had a partner in elders camp! They visited our place to explore our city.. We both bonded really well in weeks time and enjoyed the holidays.. That was first time when i met her and never expected the future to be this!

I joined my Btech colg the very next day they left! And started my studies with full focuss!!!!
Afterall i wanted to do my masters from Oxford and i needed to get qualified to get their! I didnt even came to know when the four years got over and now i was doing job which i got from placement! I planned to work for 1 year and then when i will have sufficient fund for my abroad studies i will apply to oxfo!

-----------------------------------------------------

To be continued! Do vote and share ur response and let me know the mistake and should i continue or not!?