Chapter 8

After talking to his friends after a long time (I know he came in Aus one week ago.. but he completed his BTech two years ago. So after that his friends went to different universities for higher studies and akash was busy collecting money for his studies) Akash felt relieved.. The loneliness of staying away from our parents, friends, close relatives is known by the one who actually stays.. n cannot go even if he wants to...

After enough of blabbering Akash hanged the call laughingly imagining ritanshu's condition.

As Shreya was shifted Akash first thought to go in restaurant and have dinner. As he settled today only, he didnt got time to buy veggies.
Akash pov:
Should i ask shreya whether she will come or not? But what if he takes me wrong as we are yet strangers to each other! But are we strangers? I dont know why I feel a connection with her. As if i know her.. may be i have seen her before in india somewhere..
But what about now ... I think I should ask..

He moved towards shreya's room . The door was open and he slightly peeps in.. he see her arranging her stuff . And thinking that she won't come as she have to clean and set her room Akash decides to go alone..
.................................................................

Next day: Akash wakes up at 10 and startles as he already missed two lectures by now. He immediately freshen up and move out to see Alice too in hurry. Both of them smile sheepishly and suddenly their smile vanishes and both shout in unison..
SHREYAAAAAA U ARE LATE!!!
And looks at each other and nodds in a NO..
NO......ACTUALLY WE ARE LATE!!!!
After getting no response alice moves towards her room and as usual find it empty.. after searching her in every corner of cottage both understands that she had already left and they wasted their 10 more minutes😂😂😂

Everyone attended their lectures. and at 5 o clock in evening.. Akash was first to come out of college gate.. he was waiting near college gate for Alice and Shreya..When he recieved a message from Riya which was an address .. the message was like:
"Hi Akash .. yesterday we weren't able to talk . The main reason behind my calling was one of my collegue cum friend is arriving in adelaide today at 8.pm at the above address . I want you to please welcome him as he is unaware and new to australia. As you recieve my message reply me soon.. "

Akash replied:
"Dont worry I will be there on time. Send me the contact no."
Riya:
"I have given him .. he will call u as he reaches!"
Akash replied with "OKAY"
And he was about to leave for house .. When Alice came with a guy and introduced him to Akash.
Alice: Akash he is James and James he is Akash my new friend he is from India..
After a well spoken Intro session.. Alice : Actuallu Akash .. i had a small request .. Its Caroline's - My bff's 24th bday today and he is her boyfriends (pointing towards James) . He was taking me with him to her birthday party but suddenly he need to go with her to buy some stuff in Carolines car.. so he has given me these keys.. Will you drop me at the place?

Seeing bike after so many days Akash eyes started shining and how can he deny! So he decided to drop Alice and then to Riya's guest as there was a lot of time left for him to arrive..

Akash: fine but I will drop you and then leave as i have to meet someone .. ok? And go home on time as shreya will be alone and I wont go home tonight..

Alice: Amm... actually Akash I am not going home tonight.. but dont worry i will inform her and she seemed to be kinda cool so i dont think it would matter her much if she will be alone at home!
Akash: lets hope.😅 (in mind: I just hope she will be fine with it!)

And they drived towards Caroline's house. On the way Alice messaged shreya about her whereabouts. And after dropping Alice , Akash headed towards his next destination.
He was outside the restaurant sharp at 8. He was calling riya to inform about his arrival.
A: hello? Riya i am here
Riya &ritanshu: (from mobile as well as from behind) EVEN WE ARE HERE!!!!
Akash was shocked cum surprised with his besties arrival! He jumped on to both of them to share a hug. After breaking he turned towards riya and saw her in disappointment..
Akash: Riya ... u should have told me .. I didnt expect this from you😑

Riya: I am sorry akash... but ..
She was cut between by Ritanshu
"But if you want we can go back to India and call you and thencome back😶"
Akash hitted him in stomach amd said "Stop showing ur non existing brain "

And all started laughing in unison!!

Akash: arre but will you tell me .. how come you people here??? Or am i dreaming?

Ritanshu: Ok akash .. lets have something for my stomach FIRST.. its very hungry. We will be here only from now.. so dont get desperate.
Riya: Baby(to rits) Me too! 😢😫 we had our snacks in plane 6 hrs back.
Akash: ok guyz come on we will get in.
And on realising whats ritanshu actually said he turned.
" wait .. buddy what u said? Will u repeat?"
Ritanshu,"yeah I am very hungry! What u want to listen in that? "

Akash- Arre no no.. After that!

Ritanshu: we will be here only from now to abhi hume khanede pehle!
Akash smiles whole heartedly on hearing this.. he hugs them and then moves inside hotel.
Akash, Riya, and ritanshu were on dinning table..
Akash: Haa toh tellme?
Riya: actually me and rits got a job in adelaide in same place in Adelaide but different firms. And how can we ignore suc a great opportunity? So yeah we are here!
Akash: Great guyz.. u know i was so alone in this place ... even though i had many companions i didn't feel that nice.. yeaterday only I shifted to a rental place and we will be staying there together.. and i am not listening to you!

Ritanshu: Ok fine! But only on one condition?

Akash : What?

Rits: We will pay our part of rent !

Akash : U stole my words!😅😅

Riya hits him in stomach and says "U r too mean Akash, bloody dog!"
And all starts laughing...

After dinner Akash checks his mobile just to find 12 missed calls and 1 message of shreya. He startles on seeing it. He first orders a Fried Rice for her and on taking the parcel he rushes to cottage with his friend . Explaining them the whole situation on the way they reach cottage.
(Finally Shreya is gonna get a saviour)
------------------------------------------------------
On demand of my favourite reader :
pajapawar