Chapter 10

Now its two months leap for the story. Akash and shreya had bonded really well and Alice now shifted to her new apartment but still in touch with them. Riya and Ritanshu are the humour queen and king of the cottage . Everything is well going. n yeah.. Akash has started having feelings for Shreya.. so guyz this is the NEWS for u all...
------
Shreya was watching movie in living room . Akash came out of his room after his completion of pending assignments .
Akash: Shreya.. I am making some coffee for me .. do you want me to make it for u too?
Shreya: Ahh .. who will miss the tasty coffee made by you.. Offcourse i will .. and i will ask rit and riya too .
Akash : arre let it be na.. y r u disturbing them?

Shreya: What disturbing? If they cme to know that we both had coffee n didnt bother to ask them then u know what they'll do with their dramas.. better i will atleast ask them.

Akash (in mind): This girl always mess up with my plans.. i thought to spend some time with her.. but.. argh!
Akash: ok fine .. go.

Shreya was moving towards ritanshu's room to ask whether he will have coffee or not. She knocks the door but finds it unlocked. She after knocking twice peeps into the room.
Shreya: Ritanshu?? Where are you??
Shreya hears the shower sound and understands that he is bathing. Shreya was about to turn to go when she notice Riya's and ritanshu's clothes on bed. She gets frozed for a second and on realizing rush out of room without thinking much.

Shreya felt blood rush in her cheeks and a smile crept on her face.
At the same time she was feeling a bit guilty. But again it wasn't her mistake that ritanshu didnt lock his door!
She went into kitchen to check on Akash.
Akash: what happened?? Why are you so red? N are those love birds coming?

Shreya: No. I dont think they will come.
Says in a low tone..

Akash: You dont think? U were supposed to ask na?
Shreya: Oh cmon Akash.. let them have their quality time.. Y to disturb!

Akash: Ok
Akash pov: What typeof girl is she.. when i said she was least bothered .. n now repeating my words on me only?? Well lets not think much about it.. Atleast I got chance to admire her all alone..
What am I thinking? Hell no.. I never thought of a girl in this way! But She is different..
Pov ends

Akash was lost in his own thoughts and smiling .
Meanwhile shreya was serving the coffee for both of them .
Shreya: Akash.. have ur cup..
Akash? (Shakes his shoulders)
Oye.. are you there???
Shreya clicked her fingers in front of his eyes to broke his trance.

Akash: Ha haa.. yeah thanx.. lets sit in living room.

Shreya confusingly: Ok..

Both have there coffees and discuss regarding exams which will be in coming week.
After a lot of discussion n chit chatting both left for their rooms for studying.
---------------
Lets see what exactly RiyRit were doing!

Riya: Ritanshu.. r u der in?

Ritanshu moveshis gaze from his laptop to door .

Rit: yes love! Always for you..
Riya: WTH? Y u being so cheesy? 
Rit smiles sheepishly n says: Y shouldn't I? U r my legally engaged fiance! No one can restrict me from being cheesy or whatever!

Riya: Okk..  enough now!
And moves in and sits beside him . She stares at the laptop of ritanshu where he was mailing some stuff .  Riya  thought to disturb him .
So she starts tracing her hands on back of his ears which ultimately sent tickles to him
Rit : Baby please .. let me work na.. 

Riya: why? I am too ur legally engaged fiance! Even i have rights to irritate you.

Rit: see right now .. i am really busy . So stop throwing my dialogues back at me. Or else you never know what can i do?

Riya: What will you do? Huh?

Rit: wait .. just five minutes.

Riya: No .. I am going. Nowadays u never give any attention towards me! I think u have found someone else! I am going.. TATA!
(Ok. So now thi was no more teasing)

Rit: Now will u stop ur melodrama?
Riya: What ? You think i am doing drama? U r so insane!  Just get lost.

Rit felt guilty . So he grabbed her and started apologising her.
N which bf can't win in convincing his gf!

Riy: Its Ok! Actually I came here bcz i had some work on ur laptop!

No it was Rit's  time to get annoyed.
Rit: Ohh... thats what I was thinking.. so this was for my laptop?
He stares her suspiciously and in reply riya flashes her 32 teeth!

Rit : Ok .. I am done. U can use!

Riya completes her work and finds Ritanshu  sleeping like a small baby on bed. She slowly moves towards him and pecks his nose  and turns to leave . But was soon grabbed back by him and she lands directly upon his chest. They share cute eyelock and slowly  moves closer to lock their lips. After long passionate kiss ritanshu switches his position and starts kissing riya over her neckline and cleavage.  Riya pushed him away and ran inside bathroom giggling and showing her tongue . Ritanshu chases her to take revenge of her mischief . So to continue their romance they moves inside bathroom below hot shower. They were so into each other that both of them didnt notice Shreya's voice . 
----------

Ok guyz.. this was my first attempt of writing romance and all.. i dont know how am i at it.. please dont bash me.!  This is it for now!