Chapter 3

Shreya was in deep sleep when she heard a knock on tge door.
She woke up with a jerk in reflex and realised its morning .. She felt better after taking enough of rest about her jetlag preferably..
She opened the door to find Shravan with the room service guy . "Good morning Ms Kadam hope u had a grt sleep !" Shravan said. " Yeah yeah God morning Shravan and u can call me Shreya no need of being so formal😆.."
He gave a smile and asked her about wen she will be leaving for university and left after assuring to be there at the time of leaving .
Shreya closed th door and freshened with her morning practices and wore a sleeveless top and jeans and applied makeup to look up-to-date! After locking the door she went towards the hotel gate where shravan was present with a cab. After giving a thankyou smile she sat in the back seat and left for university. After around 25 or 30 minutes of drive she was inside the campus .. She felt so refreshed and a different feeling of satisfaction she felt.. Admiring almost each and every corner of college infrastructure Shreya went into admin office to enquire about the course timings , activities and offcourse hostel facilities for students. But to her bad luck the previous student who took admission accommodated the last slot of the hostel so she would have to look for rental place. Shreya was worried now for roof even though she knew her dad can buy a new house for her .. (but how can we forget her selfrespect)

After rest of the form filling process the came out of the office. She was totally in the pool of thoughts about where will she leave what will she do now and what not.. In the same situation she was heading towards exit gate when she hit with some wall and collided with a guy.. She took couple of seconds to recognise what happened.. However in hurry she gathered her stuff which got shattered due to same accident of hers and blabbered " i am really sorry.. r u ok? I am new here .. i was thinking something and didnt see you " she said first looking at the guy who was standing in front of her and den turning towards wall " and you too!" And wondered where the other guy went! And soon realised that previously she was hitted by the wall and not the guy.. slowly she turned towards the guy who was already smiling on her idiotic rather confused behaviour. !! He said " Ohh Ohh Ohh ... chill dear.. u need not give such a big explanation to a stranger and yeah dont ask me just look at urself u r already hurt on ur forehead.. it has turned red and before it swells let me give you 1st aid .. come with me dispensary is upstairs itself.."

Shreya smiled and nodded in affirmation as she realised the burning cum paining head of her.

While walking through corridor he asked"So new in Adelaide or in Aus itself??"
She said" both"
He: Which country? US?
She : if i would have been from US why will i chose this university when i must have had lots of there itself!
He: Hahah .. u have grt sense of humour but i thought it by ur look .. bur according to ur dressing sense i can say you are a modern INDIAN girl! Am i right or am i right?
She:(smilingly ) Offcourse you are right .. even u have the same sense of humour!😄
He: U never know..(in sunny deol style) sirf ek hindustani hi hindustani ko pehchaan sakta hai!
She: Oh so U too r Indian
He: Happy realisation darling !
And both laughed in unison..
He: here comes the so called hospital..
Shreya and the guy goes inside and finds no one for treating. So the guy moves towards the cupboard and removes the ointment and painkiller handover it to shreya . After winding up with the first aid session :
He: Ok lady.. my job done ... Anyways I am Akash!
Forwarding his hand for a shake hand
She: I am Shreya kadam !
She too shake her hand with him with smile!
For a minute shreya thinks that she has seen him somewhere but after no hints of memory she keeps the thought outside her mind .
She: Ok .. i will have to go! See u!☺
Akash: Yeah! Bye.
----------------------------------------------------
FINALLY DONE WITH THE 3RD CHAPTER ! THIS BOOK IS MY FIRST BOOK WHICH I AM WRITING WITH SO MUCH OF DEDICATION SO PLEASE DONT MAKE ME REGRET MY DEEDS.. U KNOW WHAT I MEAN RIGHT? ONLY WRITERS CAN UNDERSTAND THE FEELING OF NO VOTES
.. ATLEAST A SINGLE FEEDBACK ABOUT WHETHER U R LIKING OR NOT.. I NEED RESPONSE AND NOTHING ELSE!
THANKYOU FOR READING😊
Lastly.. plz ignore the grammatical mistakes as i believe understanding the feelings is more important than grammar😆