man period

Sofia

  "Hey guys what's up?" I say sitting at the blue lunch table next to all my friends.

  They all smile warmly at me except Luke who just smirks and then looks back at his phone, like he always does.

  I sit quietly listening to the conversations everyone was having, when Luke asked me a question with made everyone look at me.

  "So Sofia, how's you and Ashton?" He asks eyeing me up and down, and taking a bite of his sandwich he made himself.

  "Um.. well-" I start but got cut off by Luke again.

  "Are you sucking him off like he wants you to?" He raises an eyebrow and I gasp, as my friends giggle.

  "What? Uh.. no!" I say quickly and stand up walking away from the lunch table over to Ashton and his friends.

  Luke always makes me feel uncomfortable when he asks about Ashton. Of course I don't suck him off, that's disgusting.

  "Hey Ashton!" I say smiling at him but he turns away from me and continues to talk to his friends.

  He always does that, so I'm pretty much used to it. I just brush it off and wait until he's done talking to talk to him again.

  It takes forever so I just decide to go back to Luke and my friends, and hopefully he would stop harassing me.

  "I'll see you later." I get on my tippy toes and kiss his cheek and he rolls his eyes and mumbles 'whatever'.

  I walk slowly back to the blue table and see everyone talking to Luke, so maybe he won't notice that I'm here. I sit at the end of the dirty table so he won't see me as well.

  "So you're back?" He put both of his converse on top of the table and smirked at me.

  "Well clearly." I say to him and he continues to look at me until we hear the bell ring. I jump out of my seat and run to my class as fast as I can so Luke doesn't talk to me the way there.

  Yes, Luke is one of my friends, but not as much anymore since I got together with Ashton. I don't know why, but he just stopped being so nice to me like he always was.

  I sit in my seat and wait till class starts, getting out a pencil and paper.

  "Sorry about earlier.." I hear a voice say and hope it's Luke apologizing, but when I look up I see it's Ashton.

  "Oh hey! Um.. no it's fine." I say shrugging it off and he smiles at me.

  "Okay cool!" He says and walks back to his seat like nothing happened.

  I see Luke scoff besides me and I just look away.

  Before class ends, Luke comes up to me and takes the chair from the seat in front of me and sits in it, just starring at me intensely.

  "So wanna hang out?" He says resting his hands in his pockets of his black jeans.

  "I don't get it with you Luke. You're so mean to me, and then nice again. What's that about?" I ask crossing my arms.

  "I dunno.. bipolar disorder? Man periods?"

  I don't even let him finish, I just stand up and leave the classroom.

--

  First chapter yayyy;)