chill

Sofia

Maybe I did need Luke around. I mean, if something like that happens again, which it never will, I would need someone like Luke to look after me.

I still wondered why Ashton left me at the party and never came back. I wonder where he even was that whole time. Of course I was a little bit mad at him, for leaving me all alone, but I mean.. it wasn't his fault. Right?

I decide to call Ashton to get some answers about last night.

"Hello?" A husky voice says.

"Hey Ashton.. it's Sofia." I say with my breath quickening.
"Oh hey." He mumbled quietly and I say 'hi' back.

"Um.. so about the party the other day.." I start off and I hear him sigh on the other line.

"Where were you?" I say regretting it because he would probably get mad at me for asking.

"I already told you. I was talking to some friends." His voice trailed off and I knew he was lieing.

"Um.." I say unsure if I wanted to start a fight or not.

"Okay.. whatever." I mumbled and we exchanged goodbyes.

I mentally slapped myself for not getting mad at Ashton even if he deserved it. I didn't realize but he kinda walks all over me.

Luke: So we all good?

Just as I was about to go to sleep Luke texted.

Me: What do you mean?

Luke: I mean you legit hated me, are we cool now?

Me: Why would we be cool now?

Luke: so your saying you still hate me?

Me: No I'm asking what changed.

Luke: I fucking saved you're ass from getting grounded for life.

Me: I'm joking Luke. Yeah we're cool now.

I smiled at our texts and fell asleep quickly.

**

I woke up, not ready for it to be Monday. I mean, as much as I love school, I wish we had more weekend time.

I sat up from my bed and walked over to my dresser, where all my makeup from the other night still sat.

I might as well put some on since it's still here right?

I picked up a pallet called 'sunkissed' and opened it revealing light and dark eyeshadows.

My mom would kill me if she figured out I had worn makeup to school, so I take the lightest shade and apply some to my eyes.

After that mascara, and them tie my hair up in a high ponytail without straightening it today.

I pick out a white tank top, with light washed jeans and a nice cream colored cardigan to wear. I took my backpack in my hands and left my room.

I didn't mind having breakfast since I'm not really hungry in the mornings, so I just leave to walk to school.

**

When I get there, immediately I see Ashton exactly where he last was, with his friends of course.

I walk over to them hesitantly, because I don't know if I want to talk to Ashton or not right now.

Of course I end up picking the easy way out, and go up to Ashton and his friends.

"Hey." I say with a thin smile on my face, and surprisingly Ashton smiles back at me.

"Hey Sofia, let me talk to you over there for a minute." He winks at me and all of his friends make 'ooh' sounds.

"Sure, what's up?" I ask putting my hands behind my back.

"I was wondering.. of you maybe wanted to come over today?" He asked playing with the hem of my shirt.

"Oh, um.. why?" I ask gulping as his fingers touched my stomach.

"I don't know, maybe we can just chill?" He asked with a smirk.

"Chill.. um, okay." I say standing up straight making Ashton's hands move away.

"Okay see you later." He said kissing my cheek and holding my hips.

I mumble 'later', and with that he leaves.

What does chill mean to Ashton?

--

Oh shettt next chapter gonna be juicy..;)