you should leave him tbh

Sofia

I wake up to my phone blowing up besides me.

Luke: hey wassup

Luke: morning

Luke: wanna hang out today?

Luke: im off my period hopefully u are too.

Luke: oh shet I forgot its 6:45 oops.

Luke: see you at school then;)

I rolled my eyes at the idiot, and sat up from my bed about to get ready for school.

I decide to wear a white tank top with a nude cream color cardigan, and some light washed jeans I found in my closet.

Just as I was about to do my hair, I heard my front door open.

"Hey honey I'm home!" I heard my mom say loudly.

My mom always goes to the store really early in the morning, so she can just drop off the groceries and leave for work, since she doesn't come back from work until 2 in the morning everyday.

"Okay!" I say back to her and start to straighten my brown hair.

After my hair, I apply some mascara, and get my backpack to leave for school.

Luke: hows ashton?

Luke: you should leave him tbh

Me: luke shut up

Luke: just saying.

I ignore Luke's sarcastic comment and finally arrive to school a little bit later.

I wave at some people I know and then see Ashton and his friends hanging out where they usually do.

I start to walk up to him and accidentally hear some of their conversation.

"Oh my god dude, legit she's so good in bed." I hear Ashton's friend Calum say chuckling.

"Yeah I know, I did her last week." Ashton laughs and the whole group laughs along with him.

I was a little startled by this, and step back to walk away, when I trip on the steps by them.

I tumbled back a little, then completely lost my balance thinking I was going to fall and hurt my ankle when someone helped me, before I fell.

They catched me just in time, and lifted me up and brought me to the ground safely.

By that time, Ashton and his friends were looking right at me with all of their eyes wide.

I quickly spin around to see who caught me, and it's the one and only, Luke Hemmings. What a surprise.

I jump off him and he smirks as he looks at Ashton, and when I look at him his eyes are wide and his face is red with anger.

"You're welcome babe." He says loudly so specifically Ashton could hear him, then winks at me. Now it was my turn to open my mouth wide.

"What did you just call me?" I hiss at Luke.

He doesn't respond and looks up above me.

Above me was a very angry looking Ashton. His arms were crossed and his head was flaming red, and his eyebrows were drawn together.

"What the hell is this?" He yells, making even more people stare intensely at the scene.

"What is what?" Luke says calmly.

It was so weird like he was so calm with all of this. Like this type of thing has happened before. Was he trying to get me and Ashton to break up?!

"Are you guys a thing?" Ashton said as he balled his fists up into a ball.

"No!" I say quickly and step far away from Luke as possible.

"I mean.. we could be, but she's to obsessed with this other douche." He mumbled the last part just enough so I could hear.

All of a sudden the bell rang and I ran up to Ashton and grabbed his hand.

"We're not anything Ashton, I promise." I say slowly to his face but he still has an angry look on.

"Whatever." He grunts and walks away from Luke and I.

Everyone watching walks away, just leaving Luke and I speechless.

"What the heck was that!" I scream at Luke as he just shrugs.

"Luke, stay away from me, and my relationships." I say loudly, and walk to my first class.

--

Sorry if this wasn't updated sooner. I wanted to make it amazing.