remember

Sofia

Luke: You alright this morning?

Luke: Just checking so I know you didn't die lol

Luke: Sofia?

Luke: oml respond.

I wake up to a huge headache and texts from Luke.

Images from last night pop into my head and suddenly I feel so overwhelmed by them.

All of last night was such a blur. All I remember was seeing Luke.

Me: Um.. yeah I'm fine why?

Luke: don't you remember? how I dropped you off last night?

Suddenly my heart stopped. I didn't remember anything from last night, it kinda scared me. Luke dropped me off? Did he know I snuck out? Did he tell my mom? Does my mom know?

Me: Can you pick me up in a bit? We need to talk.

Luke: Sure, I'll pick you up in an hour.

I sighed and turned off my phone and walked into my bathroom. All I needed right now was a hot shower.

I turned the water to hot and waited for it to get steamy and took off all of my clothes.

How did I even get in these clothes?

As I stepped into the shower, a few more memories from last night came back to me.

I held my head in confusion because I didn't remember a lot from yesterday night.

What did I even drink?

I let the warm water hit my back as I thought more about yesterday. Tons of questions hit me and I was scared because I couldn't answer them. I had absolutely no idea what happened.

**

"Okay mom, Luke's here to pick me up! I'll be back later!" I say to my mom and she yelled back 'okay'.

My mom took a day off today, which made me a little disappointed I couldn't hang out with her since I would be going with Luke, but I need to get some answers.

I opened the front door and the cold breeze hit me. It was weird because I remember something happening like that before, but I don't mind it.

I walk up to Luke's car and get inside quickly.

"What's the rush?" He asks smirking but I ignore him.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing!" I hissed and Luke looks confused at me.

He starts to drive but then decides to talk again.

"Did you feel alright this morning? Last night you did not feel so well.." He laughs a but but then stopped because of my angry face.

"Luke don't even try to make it seem like we're best friends because we're not anymore." I say coldly and Luke clenched his jaw.

"Well what we did last night was pretty friendly."

My mouth dropped and my eyes grew wide. "Oh my god! Did we..?"

"I'm joking." He laughed and I glared at him intensely, hitting his shoulder.

"That's not funny Luke." I spat at him.

"Sorry." He shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

He stopped at this coffee shop and we both got out and sat at a table inside.

"So tell me exactly what happened yesterday." I say trying to get my point across.

"You remember nothing?" He asks and I shake my head looking at the concrete.

"Well basically you were drinking tons of alcohol, and lucky I came so you wouldn't pass out on the floor." He joked but I kept a straight face.

"But it wasn't alcohol! It was soda.." I say and realise it may have been alcohol, because I had no idea what it was.

"I'm sure it was alcohol Sofia." He says and my head starts to hurt again.

"Okay so what else happened." I say resting my head in the palm of my hand.

"Then I took you home, and you threw up.. and you went to sleep. Basically that." He said shrugging.

"Did you tell my mom?" I ask and he shook his head.

"We went through you're fucking window since you told me definitely not to go through your front door." He rolled his eyes and I sighed in relief.

"Thanks for that Luke. You really saved me." I mumbled and he smiled a bit.

"You're welcome babe."

--

Smash that vote button;)