party

Sofia

Luke: hey look im sorry okay

Luke: yeah, I might of gotten a little carried away..

Luke: but just know what I did and said was true.

Me: a little carried away?!

Me: I don't know what the hell you did and why, but it was so unnecessary, and awkward. don't do it again Luke.

Luke: I know! I'm sorry!

Me: Just stay away from me and Ashton.

Luke: you know I can't do that.

Me: why not?

I waited a few minutes for Luke to respond, but he never did so I just forgot about it.

Today is finally the weekend, so I can just stay at home and study, rather then go to school with obnoxious people like Luke around me.

I got into some sweatpants and tank top, just because it was more comfortable, and started to read a textbook I borrowed from school.

A couple minutes into it, I hear my phone ring.

I thought it was probably Luke, which in that case I don't want to answer, but when I looked to see who it was, to my surprise it was Ashton.

I quickly answered to hear muffled talking on the other line.

"Hello?" I say quietly and Ashton speaks up.

"Uh, hey babe it's me." He says finally and I smile at his voice. Just the little things he does makes me so happy.

"What's up?" I ask and then again her voices on his line.

"Um.. so, there's this party tonight. Wanna come with me?" He says and I get super excited all at once.

Ashton never invites me to party's with him, he usually goes himself and talks about it to me the next day, so I was super excited.

"Sure! Wait.." I say slowly remember I actually has a mother who wouldn't let me out with a boy for nothing.

Since my dad left when I was younger, I only had my mom. So my mother is very overprotective of me and who I hang out with, where I go, what I do.. basically everything.

She doesn't even know I am dating Ashton. And if she ever found out, it would be the death of me.

"My mom.. she wouldn't let me go." I say regretting Ashton ever called.

"Then sneak out or something." He suggests.

I couldn't possibly sneak out. I have never before and if I tried I would most likely get caught.

"I don't know Ash-"

"Come on Sofia. You're too much of a good girl. Come and have some fun with me for once." He says and I look at the floor on guilt.

I am a good girl.

"Fine. But you have to pick me up." I say and already regret every word that came out of my mouth.

"That's the spirit. I'll be at your house at eleven. Bye babe." And with that, he hung up.

"Eleven!" I yell loudly and gasp at the same time.

I usually go to sleep at ten at night, how the heck am I going to stay awake?

My mom gets home from work at ten, and she usually goes to sleep at ten thirty, so maybe.. just maybe I could pull this off.

Ashton brings out the rebel in me.

I look at the time on my phone and it's three now, so I decide to take a nap just so I have enough energy for all this.

**

I wake up and look over at my dresser where my phone sat.

I look over at the time and I read, '7:03'.

"Jesus I slept for four hours?" I say and get up and take a quick shower.

When I'm done I see 12 new texts from Luke, but I ignore then and start to study before the party.

--

So just to make it clear, ** means changing scenes, and -- means it's the end of the chapter. Just lettin' y'all know:)