take me home

Sofia

We drove in silence before Luke spoke up.

"Why were you there?"

I shrug forgetting why I even came in the first place.

"Ashton invited me."

"You're mom probably doesn't know, huh." He assumes and I nod my head feeling guilty.

"Fucking hell Sofia, why did you do that?" He yells loudly and I got caught off guard and jump a little at his tone of voice.

"S-sorry." I mumbled and all of a sudden I feel a hand rub my back lightly.

"I only want you to be safe. Going with Ashton.. you never know." He says and I look out the window.

I watch all the cars go by and it seems like they were going a lot faster then usual.

"Luke I don't feel good.." I say placing a hand on my forehead.

"It will be okay. You're going to have one hell of a hangover in the morning though." He chuckled and I stay quiet.

What did I get myself into.

"Did you get in through your window?" He asks pulling up to my house.

I nod and he walks over to my side of the car and takes me out carrying me to the front door.

"Luke! I will get in so much trouble if my mom finds out!" I say loudly and he groans.

He grabs the ladder that leads up to my bedroom window and tells me to carefully walk up. I try my best, but slip a few times without hurting myself a lot.

I get up finally and Luke follows me opening my window and helping me inside.

I step inside my room and as soon as I do I grip my stomach tightly.

"Luuuuke." I groan loudly and his shushed me.

"Shh.. Your mom will hear you!" He says quietly but I groan again.

"Luke I don't feel-"

Immediately I throw up all over the floor getting gross stares from Luke.

"Oh my god." He says and picks me up leading me to the bathroom.

Luckily I have a bathroom in my room or else I would definitely get caught.

He sits me next to the toilet and then gets some towels and cleans up the mess on the floor. I throw up a little more but then stop after a while.

"Are you feeling better?" He asks and I stay silent for a minute then nod my head.

"Okay good." He says picking me up and resting me on my bed.

"Luuuke.. I'm so uncomfortable." I say and his eyes widen a bit.

"Um.. do you want me to like.." He says slowly and I realise what he means.

"Just find me some new clothes pleassse." I slur and he nods walking over to my dresser.

He picks out a random top and some pajama shorts and hands them to me.

"I can't do it myself.." I say quietly and Luke itches the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Here let me help." He says after a while and takes the clothes out of my hand.

He slowly takes off my jacket and I could see him gulp as he tugged the end of my shirt.

Once he takes it off, my hands fall down to my chest, trying my best to cover what has already been seen.

"Stop." He mumbled. "You don't need to cover anything."

I was a bit thrown off guard by his words and a confused look drew upon my face.

After he dressed me, he laid me on my bed and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight Sofia."

--

Sorry if that chapter was a little short..