chapter 1 : uninvited Guests

Friday the 17th march of 2017

I knew that day would have to come eventually.I have been running for too long... Maybe it is time to face The truth.
Knock! knock!
My heart beats stopped when I heard the door.

"C-Coming!"

I said
The worth thing about it all that I don't know where I want it to end.. I guess I will just be honest... For once. I opened door.

"Hey. I am agent Smith FBI and that is my partner agent Jones. We would like to ask you a few questions about what happened last week"

"Of course... Please come in"

I said. I could read their minds.. They knew I am not human.. There is no point stalling.

"Thanks. We wanted to know..Where were you when the accident happened?"

Asked Sam.

"I was here all day"

"Were you alone?"

Asked Dean

"No... A relative of mine came to visit. We spent the whole day together"

And as usual.. Sam was trying to read my body language while a picture Caught Dean's eye. He looked at it and he was speechless for a second. Then he showed it to Sam. It was a picture Of me and Gabriel, my brother.in a long street made of chocolate and candy.

"Who is he?"

Dean asked with his hands reaching for the angel plead in his pocket. I played it calm and walked slowly to him taking the picture

"He was my angel"

Dean didn't like my answer. And Sam was curious to know more.

"Aren't you going to answer your phone ,Dean"

I said
Dean graped his phone quickly and then looked at me saying

"It is not even ring-"

and then his phone started ringing It was Castile.. Or should I say Lucifer. They both looked at me trying to understand who Am I. Or what am I. Dean answered his phone