Chapter #4 - We Can't Tell Adam!

December 29th...yup...it was almost New Years Eve. Everything was going great again. Adam is going outside more often, he is working at the company more often but he was transferred to a different position. That means, he doesn't get to see Vanessa anywhere or anymore. He's been talking to Luke more often and becoming close with him. Everything was perfect, Adam had to work double time. Everyone came to my apartment...because I called a meeting and let this discussion began.

"Alright...I called everyone here today..is because I discovered something big...something I never knew existed....Scott is in a scandal" I said and everyone started cooing at him.

"With Vanessa!" I yelled and everyone gasp.

"Scott...Adam is your best friend..how can you do that!!!" Megan screamed.

"W-what?!" Scott stuttered.

"Scott...why didn't you tell us..that you were with Vanessa?!" Amelia agreed with Megan.

"Okay...listen...the paparazzi followed me to the store with Vanessa, they took a picture, created a scandal, goodbye" He says and stands up but I pushed him to sit down again.

"Your not leaving" I said and he sighs.

"Don't give me that attitude"

"Derek is right...why didn't you tell them that it wasn't true" Brad says.

"I tried but the media won't believe me" Scott continued saying...

"Look, I'm not in a relationship with Vanessa, were just friends"

"Thats how it starts" Claude says and everyone is confused by now.

"Look, I may be smart but I am super smart"

"Bragging again" Emmett mumbles.

"Scott, I see troubles in your future if you don't stop this....your heart might change into a certain angle when it comes to Vanessa" He says and Scott scoffed.

"No way, my manager has everything under control" Scott nodded and continued saying how rich he is and blah blah blah.

"Scott...just listen to me, If you don't get out of this scandal, your doomed when Adam comes back, He just started going outside again ever since we went to the strip club." Claude warned him but Scott shook his head.

"I can't, I'm telling you I can't...But...don't tell Adam any of this" Scott says.

"If Adam finds out on his own, I'll explain to him, there is nothing going on with Vanessa and I...now, I gotta go to the set for the new movie to come out next year, Thank for the talk..I guess" Scott says and leaves, everyone was silent.

"I wonder what movie he is talking about" Megan broke the silence.

"Yeah...what movie did he say he was going to film in?" I asked.

"I...I don't know, He usually tells us and watch the movie he is in...is it..One Night?" Amelia asked.

"No, that movie came out 2 years ago...is it..3 Words?" Oscar asked me.

"No, no, no...I don't think he is in a movie..I wonder...Does he know where Vanessa is?" I said and everyone started to mumble.

"No...we don't even know where Vanessa is, Scott would tell us if he knew where Vanessa is" Megan pointed out.

*Bling*

"I got a text"

From Scott: I am going to the movie shoot for Our Light

"Ahhh, Its Our Light everybody, the movie" I announced.

--Vanessa's POV--

"So, you want me to pretend to be your girlfriend...isn't that a little overboard...I don't want to be in the news...I might get fired from my job" I said.