Chapter #8 - Miracle With Adam

--Brad's POV--

We made it to the auditions and there were a lot of twins at the waiting room. Brandon and I re-read our lines one more time. Brandon looked at me and shook his head.

"What?" I asked.

"I thought you were going to back out...I wanted you too" He says and I was confused.

"What?"

"Mom and dad only wanted you and I to audition to get more fame and money like Scott Grey. The only want money...You were lucky to be pushed away...I won awards and prices and kept getting big checks with money. Lets back out" Brandon said.

"Why would they do that?" I asked.

"Because their selfish people, now lets go and stop asking questions" 

He grabs my hand and he dragged me out.

....

We step outside and I looked at him.

"What are you doing?" I asked and he looks at me.

"I am saving your life..I've been abused by our parents and I don't want you to deal with that...Seeing you grow up faster than me...is kinda embarrassing for me..I still live with mom and dad and I am still single" He laughs.

"Uhh"

"Look Brad...I don't want you to suffer like I've been doing for the last 24 years. How's that" He says and I nod.

"I actually wanted to back out...but I thought of mom and dad" I confessed. 

"Lets go have fun since were in New York...mom and dad are going to come back here to see about the results" Brandon said and I followed him.

--Vanessa POV--

"I thought you were serious last night...I thought you were sick and now I'm behind work!" I whined.

"So, you still took care of me" Scott said happily.

We were back at my place. I thought he had sickness but I was relieved that he is not sick anymore.

"Well, I gotta go to work and I'm going to ignore you for the rest of 2 hours" I smiled and he gasped.

"You monster" He sarcastically said.

I giggled and brought out the papers from last night. I grabbed my phone and set the time.

"Okay and...start!" I said and I starting working. Scott was looking at me work and it bothered me but I didn't say anything.

I started to work on patterns and strips. Then moved to polka dots and the colors that can go with the 20th celebration. One hour goes by and Scott was still watching me. I was getting bothered by it that I stopped and look at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"Your pretty when you work" He says and I just go back to work.

Another hour goes by and I was completely finished.

"Lets go back to the office" I said and he followed me.

--Adam's POV--

I was cleaning up my office. Everyone has gone to go eat lunch and I was all by myself. I was cleaning the office so Vanessa can smell the clean feeling. I was excited. I was sorting out the files until I heard the door shut.

"Hello...." My words trailed off when I saw Miracle.

"Hey!" She says and comes to hug me but I pushed her off.