Chapter #12 - Leaving Or Staying

--Scotts POV--

I knew I was getting rejected. I knew from the beginning that Adam was....Never mind. I turn back at the apartment complex. Then, I see the buildings, My phone rings and I grab it and take it out of my pocket. I answer the call.

"Hello?" 

"Scott, we released the break up between you and Chloe like you ask. But the CEO wants to talk to you" Tyler says.

.....

"Scott, I see you in every movie and I am glad that you are doing a fantastic job...but...I need you to go to Australia...and stay there"

"No problem" I replied.

"You didn't let me finish....to stay there...and to live there forever." He says and my face went pale.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because your contract ends with us tomorrow and fans have been wanting you to renew...but...The company in Australia is releasing a movie about..uhh...well..A forbidden love movie and they want you to be in it. Also, Your father called and he says that he wants you to stay with him in Australia." 

".....Alright....When do I leave?"

"2 weeks, Tops" He says.

"...Scott, were going to miss you, its been fun having you in this company. Thanks for always renewing your contract for us but....this time, its for your father sake, he came down with the illness that might end his life...he needs you to cover his company there as well....Bye" He says and hangs up.

I look up at the sky and the stars were shining tonight....I might as well leave next week...but first...I need to do something.

--Vanessa's POV--

I ran to the hospital and when I gotten inside, I see everyone there. Even Adam, the doctor comes out with the packet and he pulls out the paper.

"The results are in"  The doctor says.

Adam and I looked at each other and stared at the doctor.

"Adam...is NOT the father....Luke is" He says and everyone screamed happily. I looked at Adam and hugged him. He embraced me tightly. Derek was crying in the corner with Brad, Keith and Claude looked at each other nodding. Emmett smiled, and Oscar and Amelia jumped up holding hands.

"Does Luke know?" Adam asked

"Yes he does"

"Thanks doc" Oscar says and he nods and leaves.

"Omg!! This is the best!! The drama is over" Derek shouted.

"Were going to get back to normal, right" Brad says and 

"Yup" Adam says and I nodded.

.....

I packed my stuff from home and went back to our apartment. Adam hugged me from behind and sighed.

"If you ever run away again, I'll run away too!" He says and I laughed.

"Look, I was about to kick you out but I decided to run away" I replied and he was confused.

"So you did cared about me?" He says and I replied.

"But lets not talk about it, its over"

--Next Day--

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I woke up and walked in to the kitchen and rubbing my eyes.

"You made breakfast?" I asked and Adam nods.