Chapter #11 - Adam vs Scott/ DNA Reveal!

--Scotts POV--

"I can't believe I almost fell for that!" Vanessa laughs and I was confused.

"What?"

"You were going to trick me again!" She leaves the apartment.

"But I am serious this time" I shouted back and followed her. She disappeared and I sighed.

"I gotta stop making jokes" I said to myself and went back to my apartment.

--Brad's POV--

"Wow..so much drama...are you okay though?" Emma asked me.

"Yeah, its just...Who do you think is going to win?" I asked her.

"I think Adam...but...In prospective..Vanessa had enough time away from that...I think its time for her..which one to stay and which one to leave behind..but I think Adam and Vanessa are going to get back, Its Scott who I am worried" Emma says and I nod.

"I agree" I replied and both of us went back to work.

--Lukes POV--

"Thanks for giving me the results doc, Now I will know who is the father" I said and the doctor nods. He leaves and I open the packet and looked at the paper and my eyes widen. I quickly grab my phone and called Amelia.

--Adam POV--

Back at work today with Vanessa. We've been getting closer day by day. We've finished the project and handed in to our boss. He smiles and he approves it. Vanessa and I left the office until I hear my phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"I need to talk to you...now..up at the roof" Scott says and hangs up.

"Adam, are you coming to the celebration party for Alison...she is getting married" Vanessa tells me.

"Sorry, I'll be right back" I assured her and I leave.

.....

I made it up to the roof and I spot Scott looking at the sky. He turns around with the serious face. 

"Scott?" I asked.

He walked up towards me and punches me.

"Thats for making Vanessa cry" He whispers.

"Huh?" I shouted.

He punches me again and I punched him back. I throw myself at him and we started punching each other. We kept hitting each other until I pushed him away.

"Why are you doing this Scott!!" I shouted.

"I thought we were friends!"

"Adam!" He shouts.

Everything was quiet until...

"I love Vanessa....I can't have you...have her.....I know...that..what I am doing is wrong but...I love her to death..she reminds me..of Fiona so much..I want her" He says.

"I like her too but you got to get Fiona off you mind..she's gone Scott...you need to move on...." I replied and left him alone. What should I say to Vanessa when she see's me. I left the company and decided to go home.

....

"So...he punched you and you guys started fighting" Amelia said and I nodded. She was wiping the blood off my face. Oscar was looking through the cabinets to see if there were any rags. Keith, Derek, Brad, Jackson, and Emmett looked at me.

"Scott should apologize for what he did" Megan said and played with Ally.

"No....Its my fault for letting him get close to Scott..its my fault he fell for her" I said.

"No its not...love can be crazy sometimes" Amelia told me.

"When you found someone special...you can't turn back from it, its like you have been tied to that person. I imagine everyone having a string, once you are to that person, there's no way to let go, cause the string is to strong to let go...but..sometimes you gotta untie the string in order to let go of that person...in order for them to be happy..and...in order for them to tie their strings with someone they think is special"

Everyone was silent until Amelia's phone rings.

"Hello?"

...

"What! You got the results!" Amelia shouted and everyone eyes widen.

.....

--Scotts POV--

I checked myself at the window of the store. Adam is not joking. I called Vanessa.

"Yo, Messy, I want to have 3 wishes to be grant today, come to the park with me" I hung up the phone. 5 minutes past and Vanessa came.

"What happened to your face!" She shouted and started touching my face but I grabbed her hands.

"Thats the reason, for my injury that you did, I want 3 wishes to be granted." I said.

"What did I do?" Vanessa asked.

"Ow...my face!" I groaned.

"What is it? I'll grant your three wishes" She says and I record her voice on my phone so I can use it.

"Okay, lets go eat, thats wish number one" I said and both of us went somewhere to eat. 

I made fun of Vanessa because she ate like a pig, she got mad and when we finished, we went back outside.

"Whats wish number 2?" She asked.

"Hmm...lets go to the beach...holding hands" I said and she shook her head.

"Nope!"

I played the voice again and she held my hand until we got to the beach.

When we made it to the beach, she breathe the air that surrounded us and breath out.

"Vanessa...I'm not lying..." I said and she stared at me.

"I love you...so much...." I said and she looked at me.

"Your..not lying" She whispers.

"I keep telling you but you didn't listen to me, I kept coming to you, kept calling you, and I kept pulling you away from Adam...like in the office...I was the reason why Adam was gone this afternoon. I punched him first..up at the roof...I punched him first and confessed my feelings for you...We started fighting...that fight was because of you" I explained and continued.

"Thats why...I am going to use my last wish" I said and grab her arm and pulled her towards me. I embraced her and she didn't move.

"I always wanted to call you mine...whenever I am with you..the air around me feels warm.." I said and I let go of her.

"Will you date me Vanessa?" I said to her until her phone rings.

She grabs her phone.

"Hello?"

....

"You got the results!....Adam..." Vanessa says.

"I need you right now....Vanessa...I need you right now..." Adam demanded.

"I love you..please come here!" 

Vanessa looked at me and turn around to leave but I grabbed her wrist.

"Don't go...please...don't leave me.." I said to her and she looks at me with tears in her eyes.

"Vanessa.....I love you..I want to be with you...I want to call you messy.." I confessed and she shook her head.

"I'm sorry Scott....I'm sorry...so sorry" She says.

"I can't grant your last wish" She runs away.

I sighed and looked at the ocean.

"I told you...I'll let go of her when the DNA results are in...I knew she was going to pick Adam...but why does it still hurt Fiona...why?"

.....

--Vanessa's POV--

I came running into the apartment complex. Everyone was around me and Luke opened the packet.

"Adam is...."