Chapter #6 - Tears

--Emmett's POV--

"Dude, this Korean beef is bomb!" Derek shouted and all of us were agreeing with him. Everyone except, of course, Adam, Scott, and Vanessa. It is January 1st actually. 2017....hmm..I feel old already. Anyways, we were eating KBBQ at home for lunch before all of us go back to work. Since its New Years Day, we have to come up with new concepts at our jobs. I was enjoying the meal until the door opened and Scott rushes inside. Oh yeah, we were in his apartment again.

"Whats wrong Scott?" Amelia asked.

"No...I'm not great...what do I do..." Scott mumbled while pacing back and forth.

"Dude, chill" I said and he looked at me.

"I can't because I kissed Vanessa" He blurted and Derek's chopsticks dropped on the floor. Everyone's eyes widen.

"What did you just say....You kissed Vanessa!!!" Jackson shouted.

"Yeah...yesterday up at the roof when it hit 12" Scott says and everyone gasps.

"You guys kissed on New Years!!!" Jackson shouted.

"Scott.....please tell me this is not true..." Megan begged.

"Adam...he's been so much pain" Oscar continued.

"When is this going to be over? Its never going to stop if you keep going Scott, put a stop to this"

"I can't!!" Scott screams.

Everyone stood silent.

"I can't...the rumors are bothering me too...just a couple of weeks" Scott mumbled.

"Dude......Adam.." I mumbled to myself.

"What should I do..." Scott says.

"Break up with Chloe Angelina" Brad says.

"I can't break up with her....my manager said a couple more weeks and thats all" Scott voice trembled.

.......

"We can't help you Scott....its all you" I said and Scott nodded his head. He left the apartment.

*Ring*

"Hold up" Brad says and answered his phone.

"Hello?"

"Come to the park in the afternoon" The call ends.

"Who could that be...?"

--Vanessa POV--

There! Done with cooking. I was home all alone and cleaning the house. I have a day off today and I wanted to relax. I heard knocking on the door.

"Come in" I shouted and I turn around to see who it was. Scott fainted on the floor and I rushed over to him.

"Scott!!" I shouted and put my hand over his forehead.

"I told you, you never listen and now your sick!!" I panicked. 

I dragged Scott to the couch and he laid there. I grabbed the blanket from the chair beside him and covered him with the blanket. I rushed towards the kitchen and grabbed a rag. I wet the rag with cold water and squeezed the rag. I placed the rag on Scott's head. Scott was breathing hard and I sighed.

"I knew you were going to be sick..." I commented. I shut the door and rubbed my arms. 

"I should look after him..." I nodded. I ate my dinner at the kitchen and made soup for Scott when he wakes up after I was done eating.

--2 hours later--Scott's POV--

I woke up with a rag on my head and a blanket on top of me. I rubbed my eyes and gotten up. I remembered running towards Vanessa's house to tell her that I was sorry. I was sick and fainted in front of her door. I looked around and I saw soup on the coffee table. Vanessa fell asleep on the floor. I couldn't help but laugh. Fiona is doing that again. I caught myself...did I just called Vanessa....Fiona.....