Chapter 3

The next morning I woke with a groggy and pounding head ache. It took me minutes to adjust my brain and once my eyes were finally opened, I shot up awake as I took in my surroundings. The sudden movement, made my head throb, and as I slowly assessed the room I was in, panic slowly seized me.

Where was I?

The room was white. The first thing I saw was the huge plasma TV suited right on the wall across the bed I was lying on. The white walls had no pictures or decorations to indicate whose room I was in. The huge bed alone dominated the whole room.

I took note how the other side of the bed looked meshed up as if another body had slept in it, or was it me that had trashed all over?

I stared around the room, taking note at the quality. I then saw three doors that curiosity had me wondering where they led.

On top of the bed drawers sat an orange juice and aspirin. Inwardly, I thanked the heavens and whomever left this as I swallowed the aspirin and gulped down the cool orange juice which immediately relived my dry throat and throbbing headache.

This definitely was not my room nor Keysha's. Speaking of which, where was she?

The last thing I remembered was her calling out my name as I ruined the ground with my vomit. Before that, I don't remember much of the night.

Please don't tell me she didn't abandoned me in some pervert's apartment.

What really happened last night? I remember drinking with that sexy stranger Nicholas and then dancing with Keysha, but after that...nothing.

Looking down at myself, I found that I wasn't wearing my navy blue plume dress, instead I had on an oversized grey jumper with nothing else but my panties and bare legs.

Where are my clothes? I suddenly dreaded to know who undressed me because I had no bra on. And where was my bag that had my belongings and our shopping.

I remember Max and Keysha going to put them in Nicholas' car but did they remember to get them back? All this inward questioning and worrying was not helping with my throbbing headache.

I got off the bed, intending to get out to one those doors to investigate where I was, specifically whom this place belonged to. The first door I opened was the bathroom. I stood awestruck at the threshold, gawking at the magnificent of the room.

A lone bath tub shaped of a square, big enough to be a small swimming pool, occupied the corner of the room. It was surrounded by white marble like counter. A walk-in shower was suited on the other side of the room and by the looks of it, was a whole body shower with water coming not only at the top but at all sides.

There were too sinks on the adjoined marble counter from the bathtub and in the middle was a wide mirror.

With tentative steps, I moved toward the sinks and dreaded looking at myself in the mirror. Eventually, when I did, I cringed. Not only was my usual tamed curls of hair stuck out from all sides, but my face was smudged with yesterday's make-up. I was so glad at that moment that I woke-up alone in that room, for if anyone had been with me, I think I would have scared them to death. I was certainly terrified at my own reflection.

Nope. No make up for me for a lifetime.

As I turned the tap on, I took out one of the facial wash meant for men establishing that this apartment belonged to a man. My only hope as I washed my face was that owner of this place wouldn't mind me using their products and hot water to clean my face.

While scrambling in the cupboards, I found a pack of new toothbrushes and I knew I was pushing my luck as I took out the toothbrush to clean my teeth. However, I took note to apologise later to the owner of this place. That is, if they weren't some pervert that wanted to take advantage of me.