Author's Note

Hi hi hi!!!

First of all, I'd like to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for taking on this journey with me. Writing for you guys was an honor. I don't know about you guys but I was pained writing the last chapter haha! I'd like to personally apologize, however, if it didn't stay longer than you expected it to. Chapter Sixteen was indeed, the last chapter of Beyond the Bounds. That was honestly the original plan I had in mind (to end at that scene) and I actually thought the timing was perfect since I have school starting on the 9th of August.

Anyway, I'm sorry if I disappointed any of you. Trust me, that's the least of what I wanted to do! When the right time does come—like for Eleanor and Jasper (hihi)—maybe I could extend it or perhaps go right into a sequel. However, to be frank, I don't see it coming any time soon. *sigh*

Thank you thank you thank you for giving me your time by reading this book, you guys have no idea how much it warms my heart to know that finally, someone appreciates my work. I appreciate each vote and comment that you guys leave in here. No doubt.

I really, truly hope you guys have wonderful days ahead of you!

Don't be afraid to message me about anything. I got your backs just like how you did for me for this book ;)

You guys are amazing!!!

Yours with all the love,

Alexia