Where do I go for OathBlade news (and maybe some info on a future game)?

I don't really like posting new chapters here because, of course, I worry people will think I'm just doing it for more views. But as many know, I only post new chapters in OathBlade when I feel it's important. Many of OathBlade's biggest fans haven't followed me, and I don't like the idea of news and OathBlade-related stuff not reaching them because of that. So the only way to get news to them has been by posting here. 

 Of course, that was before I remembered I have a companion guide that most readers have no idea about. 

 So this is a little late (by a few months) but OathBlade has a companion guide where I have been posting lore, bios, and other things of interest from the OathBlade universe! Unfortunately a lot of issues have caused me to take some time away from writing (I'm so sorry RuneCurse fans, I'm working on it, I promise!) but I'd like to ease back into Wattpad life by trying to update that more often. 

 From now on if there is news about OathBlade in any way I will be posting it in the OathBlade Companion Guide. Check my profile to find it and if you're interested in keeping up to date on what's going on with OathBlade (and want to learn more about the elements of the story) that will be the place to go. Please be sure to add it to your reading list to get notifications for updates (if they even work right anymore). 

 Very shortly I will be posting up something in the companion guide about the potential for an OathBlade RPG and/or card game and I would love to hear feedback from people who love the story as much as I do. I've had ideas during my time away dealing with life issues, so please expect that update in the companion guide by maybe end of the day/early tomorrow.

 Thanks for putting up with this very random update, and thanks to those who've left comments that I might not have gotten back to. Unfortunately Wattpad is not giving me notifications for every comment I get, and I've been away for a while at that, so please don't think I'm ignoring you! All the support this story has gotten means the world to me and I look forward to getting back full-time and bringing you even more!