1-Little Reyhanne

After 18 hours of screaming and pain, Evelyn Eaton smiled as she hold her little girl in her arms. By her side where her other child, Tobias, and her husband, Marcus.

"How should we call her?" Tobias asked, looking at his sister.

"What about... Daisy? I always liked that name." Evelyn said as she looked at her babygirl.

"Come on, Evelyn! No flower names, please!" Marcus said as she looked at the child.

"What about Reyhanne, papa?" The 3 year old Tobias asked.

"That is an excelent name, Tobias!" Marcus said as he softly held the boy's shoulder.

"Reyhanne. My little Rey." Evelyn said as she put her finger on the baby's nose. The little Reyhanne smiled. "Tobias?"

"Yes, mum?"

"Can you hold you sister?" Evelyn said as she handed him the child.

"Sure, mama." And Tobias took the girl in his arms. She had beautiful brown eyes and a little cute nose. Tobias smiled and kissed her forehead. Reyhanne laughed at the boy with brown eyes and dark brown hair.

○●○●○●○

"What do you mean they have another child?!?" Jeanine yelled at Max, the new member of Dauntless, but loyal to Erudite.

"As you heard madam, Evelyn and Marcus have another child. A girl named Reyhanne."

"I want you to distroy-"

"Madam." An Erudite guy said.

"What is it so important to stop this conversation?!"

"The portal. It is working, madam."

"The portal... Max. I have an idea."

○●○●○●○

"And Ben, you need to stay with the hand like this." Luke said as he put Ben's hand in a weird position.

"It isn't very comfortable."

"But it will work. Try on me."

"Ok." And Ben held his hand in front of his master, reading a memory of him when he first held a lightsaber. His lightsaber. "Thank you, master Luke."

Luke nodded and Ben went to his room and sat on his bed. He closed his eyes and let him float in the world of dreams. But something changed. He saw a little girl being left alone by a blonde woman on Naboo. And the woman said: "Goodbye, little Reyhanne Eaton!" and then an evil laugh. Ben woke up with sweat on his face. He ran to his uncle.

"Uncle, I think we should go to Naboo."

"Why?"

"I had a force vision. A girl named Reyhanne will be left there alone. We need to save her!"

"How do you know it wasn't just your imagination?"

"It felt real! Now come on! She'll be only 1 month old!"

"Fine. We'll go to Naboo."