6-I found you

Rey standed there. On the grass. Her head buzzing from her hurted body. Black spots covered her view every second, but they didn't cover all of her eyes. She took the cold air inside her heavily, like someone was playing with her neck. She would have died, but she didn't. She stayed there, alive, hot tears running down her cheeks. She had a family. She couldn't belive it. Her brother will came for her. She would know what happend. Why she ended on Jakku. Why Ren knew her. All of her questions that she didn't find answears to will be answeared. She smiled at the cloudy sky. She would have her family back.

○●○●○●○

Standing in the training room of Dauntless, Tobias hit a bag, the bag where he helped her to move it. He punched it with all his force, because he was angry. Angry on himself for loosing her. Angry on himself that in this time he lost himself and his family. Reyhanne would be the only one to make him be happy again. Only her.

"Four."

"What?" He spatted back, his voice cold.

"The portal. It is ready." Cara said. Tobias stopped. "You need to come with me to the Erudite center."

He turned around and followed the girl there.

~~~~~

"By the blood test you gave today to us" Cara said "we were able to localize her on the planet and the spot where she is."

"Get me there as soon as possible."

"You need to put your leather jacket on."

He took it from the hanger in the room and put it on him.

"You ready?" Cara said as she punched some buttons.

"All my life." He said and walked to the door.

"Go. And if you want to come back, here is a comunicator."

"How it would work-"

"Go. Now." Cara spatted and Tobias entered the door.

The door let him to a rocky beach. He looked in front of him to see a girl with brown hair, a blue-dark yellow costume that had her nose bleeding.

"Reyhanne?"

Ok. As I promissed it will be a HOLE WEEK with new chappies everyday!

Yay!