3-Are you a friend?

Ben slowly left his hand down. He realized Reyhanne was crying. Luke still insisted on her memories.

"Stop!"

"I need to see the rest-"

"I said STOP!"

And Ben slapped his uncle'a hand. Luke looked at him shocked. Reyhanne got up and left the hut. She turned around to face them.

"You're not my friends." She said and ran into the woods.

Ben was worried. He had lost her. He ran into the forest looking for her.

"REYHANNE!"

○●○●○●○

"Mum, have you seen Reyhanne?" Tobias asked looking at his mother.

"She should be in her room. I'll go and check."

"I'm coming with you." the boy said and looked at his mother. They went to her room and knocked.

"Reyhanne?" Evelyn asked. No answear. She opened the door and went to the bed to reveal that Reyhanne wasn't there. "Reyhanne, this is not funny!" But she was stopped by a big bump. It was Marcus that came home.

"They took her."

"Reyhanne?"

"Yeah, Jeanine and one guy from Dauntless."

When Evelyn heard that, she started crying. She hugged her husband. A tear escaped his eye. Tobias stood there, near her bed looking at he pillow with the abandoned funfair from the city.

"From mum's stories I love funfairs! They seemed to be the funniest places on the world!" He remembered her words.

A few weeks after, Evelyn died, (Insurgent book) living Tobias and Marcus alone.

○●○●○●○

Reyhanne ran into the forest further and further, wanting to escape this world and go home, to her family. But her feet didn't move anymore. Like a force stopped them. She heard foorsteps. The little girl was very scared.

"Reyhanne?" Ben's voice echoed through the trees. She was unable to move.

A few more seconds and Ben saw her face, full of tears. He let his hand down and ran to her. Reyhanne collapsed on the ground, her head in her hands. Ben sat near her, wanting to hug her.

"Go away." She said and slapped his hand.

"No." He said and hugged her tight. Reyhanne hesitated, but hugged back. After some moments, she said: "Are you my friend?"

He looked at her. "I think so." Reyhanne smiled in his shoulder. "Thanks."

"You're welcome."