5-The family

He stood there, in the middle of it, his hoodie on his head. He didn't wear his mask. Maiby because it was destroyed on Starkiller. Rey stared at him in shock, her hand already on her lightsaber.

"I didn't came here to fight. I came here to tell you something."

Rey stared at him with wide eyes.

"What do you want?" She asked in a cold voice.

"I think you need to know these things." He paused and took a step closer. "You have a family, scavanger. I never met it. Because it is from another galaxy. But, your brother, Tobias, will come for you."

Rey stared at him in shock. Her family left her. On Jakku.

"Scavanger, not your family let you there. It was Luke." But as fast as he finished the word, the hut exploded, throwing Rey on the grass of the island. Her eyes barely stand open and she felt a hot liquid run down from her nose to her lip. She lifted her head and looked around. She was near the water, her right foot being already in it.

She couldn't move. Her legs seemed to be like smashed and her arms as well. She tried to get up, but it didn't work. So she looked up at the sky. It was cloudy today, like the day she came here with the Falcon. But all was different. She wasn't hurt by Ren anymore. She was hurt by her master, Luke.

○●○●○●○

Tobias walked around the Abnegation houses, now most of them being damaged. He walked into Tris's house, up to her room. It was all in place, the books on the table and the bed made. The only thing that was missing was her. He would love to cry now. But the tears weren't letting his eyes.

"It is my fault." He wispered.

"No. It was mine." Tobias turned around to see Caleb behind him. "I should have been in the room where she died. I should have been the one dead."

"Caleb, stop, it is not the moment."

"Yes, it is. I joined the Erudites and didn't support my sister when she needed me. I lied to my family about joining again Abnegation, but I was still loyal to Jeanine. She saved me. I should have been dead!"

"Caleb. The past is past." He says and puts his hand on Caleb's shoulder.

"She was my sister."

"She was the love of my life. Now I only want to find my sister."

"I know." Caleb said and turned around.

"You know you can fall in love with her. I was your sister's boyfriend, after all."

Caleb turned around and smiled. "Yeah. Thanks."

"No problem."

And Caleb left the room. Tobias turned to the window and stared at the sun that was going behind the buildings in a beautiful sunset.