Ending

I walked into the house and the cool air felt nice. I searched the house for Mom before realizing I had hardly been away for an hour and she was still at her friend's house.

I wandered into my room to put away my backpack. I knew Mom would get onto me if I left it at the front door. She would end up tripping on it and that's how it usually started.

I sat on my bed and thought about the plans I had for the day that had been ruined. I was going to go explore after going to the arcade. That was cancelled because it was too hot and Steven was at the arcade and I didn't want to seem like a stalker. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

I reached for my phone before my ringtone went off. RERIILRNFHNGNNEMG

"Who is it?" You ask.

"Tis I, Stephen"

"Steven? Heyyyy you wanna come over?" You ask.

"Yeah! Sounds good! I'll be there in about 10 minutes!"

You grin at the thought you have in your head. Maybe snuggling while watching a movie, or drawing silly doodles while listening to music, or maybe, just maybe... Doing something a little more interesting.

You wait patiently for him to arrive while watching your favorite show, Fuller House.

Knock knock.

You rush over to the door. Excitement flows through your body as you see his surprised expression. He is obviously startled by how fast you reacted.

"So, what are we going to- oh!" You pull him into a hug and rub your cheek against his happily. "You really missed me, huh?"

"I did~" you smirk as you casually walk over to the couch. You pat a spot next to you.

"Are we just watching some tv? Hey, Fuller House! What episode? I'm not very far in the ser-" you push him over onto his back. "-ies..."

"FUCK ME!!" You scream.

"We are only 14! You're crazy!" Steven snaps, and pushes you off him. He holds you down and looks into your widened eyes. "We are not doing this. We can't! We are just kids!.. Can't you... Wait?..." Steven sighs.

You sit there for a few seconds. "Okay I'm ready."

"I'm leaving." Steven rolls his eyes and let's go of you. He walks to the door. "Next time, wait for a moment where they're relaxed and actually in the mood? And maybe when they are past the age of consent?" He shuts the door.

-100% respect. You lose. Play again?