20- Birthday

"Happy Birthday!" I grinned as I nudged Tiffany's sleeping form. She looked even younger when she slept which was both disturbing and adorable. I kept telling myself that she was legal and age is just a number, over and over in my head. I can't say that that was working just yet, but maybe when she was wearing makeup it'd be better. Hopefully. For my sake.

"Morning Taetae" she grinned, her eyes still shut tight as she opened her mouth wide to yawn...like a little puppy. Okay Taeyeon, stop finding ways to call her cute. She's....sexy. Okay no, not the right word when she was wearing pink pyjamas with little sheep on them. Nope.

"Good morning birthday girl" I said as I sat down beside her with a home cooked American breakfast. She was still half asleep but by the time she smelt the food her eyes shot wide open and an even bigger grin took over her face.

"Tae, wow!" She didn't hesitate to dig in and if I hadn't already made it clear...she was adorable. Her cheeks were filled up like a chipmunk again and she tried to speak with her full mouth, supposed to be gross...surprisingly cute.

"Good?" I asked though I already knew the answer. I was unprepared for the moan that came from her lips though just like she had done with the pancakes I had made her a while ago. I felt my eye twitch as I watched her close her eyes and...basically she was imitating an orgasm really very well and I was uncomfortable to say the least.

"Good" she agreed, breaking the tense atmosphere...well actually she made it worse for she licked her lips rather sexily despite the pink pj's. I felt my face heating up as I remembered I hadn't done anything with her for days and my...hormones were a little crazy. Before she realised I was staring at her too intently, I took her now finished plate and took it out to wash it up. We had a dishwasher but I needed to put my attention on something before I.... "Mm, thanks Tae"

Her arms snaked their way around my waist in a back hug, squeezing me tight. I felt those shivers attack my whole body and I felt every single thing she was doing...from the tight caress of her arms, to her chest poking into my back, to her lips on the bare spot where my neck meets my shoulder....Fuck. I held back the best I could, all that was in my head was to take her, but I couldn't.

"Come on babe" I said, wonderfully masking the shakiness of my voice. "Let's go open presents."

"I have presents? But Tae...my birthday is so close to Christmas" she replied while removing her arms wrapped around me and then playing with the necklace that was around my neck, the one she had bought me.

"Of course you have presents stupid....now come on" I don't know what the hell even made me consider doing this but I smacked her butt. Almost immediately I blushed a deep red and lowered my gaze. "Sorry" I apologised, hoping she wouldn't think I was this horny freak that can't keep her hands to herself...which was kinda true.

"Is it bad that it felt good?" My eyes shot up to her to see her blushing too, but she had a smile on her face. "It felt like we were a couple"

I grinned...just wait Tiff. I'll make sure you get what you want, just a little while longer babe..

I then cleared my throat awkwardly and motioned to her to come to the sofas where I had laid out her presents. She had walked straight past them when she came to the kitchen. The gasp that ensued made me smile.

"Omo Tae. You're too amazing, seriously"

"I know I know" I joked which earned me a playful slap to the shoulder.

"Come on, open" I nudged her. She picked up one that I didn't want her to open yet so I took it out of her hands. "Sorry babe, can you open that one last?" Thankfully she smiled and nodded before picking up another.