Chapter 3

Vic pov
I got to school, and decided to look for kellin. He's been on my mind constantly. Finally I spot him, sitting on one of seats around the school.
"Kells, hi" I spoke. "Hey, vic!" He says and smiles his adorable smile. "You wanna start to walk to class?" "Yeah sure" he says back. We both took the last two seats next to one another on the back of the classroom.
----------------------------------------------
After first and second period it was recess, and I was waiting to meet kellin at a nearby river that was at the back of schools oval.
It had been 10 minutes since kellin was supposed to meet up with me, but he still hasn't arrived. I decided to go back to the school building and see if I can find him. I looked everywhere, the cafeteria, basketball field, the gym. He was no where to be seen. I went to the bathroom, as it was my last option to look.

"Kellin? Kells what happened?" I said in a worryingly tone. Kellin was sitting in a ball on the floor of the bathroom, crying and hiding is face. He didn't reply, he just looked up. I quickly ran over to him and hugged him. Fuck, what happened. I helped him up, although he was very shaken. "Kellin, what happened?" i asked as softly as i possible could. "its okay" is all he responded with and went back to looking at the ground. "its not okay kellin, please ?" again, i asked softly. He shrugged his shoulders "I had a panic attack, things just got overwhelming. its okay" he mumbled. I went to hug him, but he winced, sounding like he was in some sort of pain. "did i hurt you?" "Oh, no. I sprained my wrist yesterday, it still hurts a bit." he said, very fast. "oh, let me have a look, i can check it out for you" i said, and smiled. "no its okay" he started to sound anxious. "kellin, it could be broken, just let me take a lo-" i tried to finish my sentence but he had cut me off " its fine, okay Vic!" he virtually yelled at me, he went to storm out the door, when i grabbed him by the arm. "ow ow" he tried to pull his arm back and just stared at me, holding is wrist. "kellin, show me" he pulled up his sleeve, although it wasn't the arm that he had winced at or said 'ow' at. "wrong arm, kellin?" i said. he just looked to ground again. "please don't judge me" he whispered, letting the tears fall down his soft flawless cheeks."hey hey kells, i'm not gonna judge you, ever. i'm sorry, kells, for hurting you" i speak and smile a sad smile. I get the sleeve of my jacket and wipe his cheeks, clearing away the tears from his beautiful face.

He moved away and started pulling up his sleeve, scars and fresh self harm marks littered his wrist. This honestly broke me, I can relate to this. I use to self harm myself, i was 8 months clean from placing a blade to my skin. "kellin.." i say so quietly you called barely hear me, although he did. "why would you do this kellin? kellin please talk to me when you're feeling like this is the only option, you don't need to hurt you're self, I'm gonna be here for you, I'm gonna help you. kells please let me help you" i spoke. He didn't say anything back to that, he just let more tears roll down his face.

We decided to skip the rest of the day and we went the river, and sat and talked until school was actually over. We started walking back to my car, kellin is coming over to hang out for a while.
-------------------------------------------
Kellin's pov
We got to Vic's house and we went straight to his room. "Can you teach me to play?" I ask, pointing to his guitar. "Of course" he smiles and picks the instrument up, he sits behind me, putting the guitar in front of me and he wraps his arms around me with my fingers in his hands as he strums the guitar. This gave me butterflies in my stomach, I wanted this moment to last forever. My face was bright red, and Vic had noticed. "Are you okay, kells?" He asked, smiling like he knew exactly why I was blushing. I looked down smiling, and saying a quick 'yes'.

After a while learning guitar with Vic, He suggested to go somewhere, and told me it was a secret. We both got into his car and he started driving. "vicccc tell me where we're going" i said teasingly. He let out a small laugh and looked over to me, moving his eyes from the road "Somewhere, kells" and smiled. The rest of the car ride was silent until we finally arrived someone and the car came to a stop. Vic hopped out so i gathered i should to, and Vic lead the way. We were at a waterfall, and it was so beautiful. Vic had a blanket in his arm and he had laid it on the ground. For the rest of the night we had watched the sun go down and the moon arise. 

We finally got back to Vic's house and Vic had convinced me to stay the night. I knew i would get fucked up about it when i got home the next day, but it felt right. I wanted to stay with Vic. It was 12:39 am when we decided to get ready for bed, and Vic had given me a sweater to wear, along with my boxers. We cuddled up in his bed, My head on his chest as we fell asleep. This feels right.

(A/N - I've been updating everyday and hopefully it stays this way! this is actually the second update for today. like,comment or vote if you liked this chapter! )