chapter 9

(a/n- i.cant.fucking.breath! They are finally in Australia and I'm so happy but so sad too because i can't see them! *cries for next 103839 years*)

Vic's POV

"kells, wanna go get coffee?" i say, Kellin was hanging with Mike playing some stupid video game while i took a shower. "yeah, sure" he said as he smiled putting the controller on the lounge and jumping up. "Mikey, wanna come?" i offer but he declined saying he was going to a friends in half an hour. Kellin walked out the door while i grabbed my keys and we both hopped into the car, and started to drive to the little coffee shop down the street. I was really nervous, today was it.

--------------------------------------------------

We both ordered and waited, "Do you wanna sit down?" Kellin questioned. "I was thinking we could go for a walk instead?" i spoke and he nodded happily.Finally the lady was finished and she called our names and we both got what we had ordered and got out of there and started walking, there was a a close by park and river that no one really went to except myself sometimes when i needed space, it was abandoned actually. Mike and i found it a year or so ago. "where are we going, Vic" he said, turning his eyes to me. "Somewhere, Kells, were almost there" i replied. The rest of the walk was quite, and every now and then kells hand and mine would brush past each other and i would get so tempted to hold it, until i finally did. i laced my fingers with his as we continued to walk, he looked over at me and he had the most beautiful smile on his face. I made him smile like that, that was me.

"this is beautiful" Kellin spoke, it actually looked really amazing today, maybe i just never noticed. The grass was the brightest green i'd ever seen, and the leaves were blowing in the direction of the wind. Kellin sat down on one of the rocks near the river, and starred at his reflection in the clear water. I don't understand how the water was this clear, honestly. I sat on the same rock as kellin, as it was pretty large, "Kells?" i spoke and Kellin looked at me, "Yeah?" he said, looking so cheerful and happy. "I need to ask you something" i was starting to get the most nervous i'd ever been. I've never asked someone out, ever! "Okay, go ahead" he said and giggled. "Will you be my boyfriend, i totally understand if no-" i started mumbling and he cut me off "Vic? that is so cute, you're so nervous! Of course i will be" he said smiling and blushing, i was too though. I was honestly so happy!

(A/N- SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW GUYS BUT ILL UPDATE AGAIN TONIGHT OKAY BYE)